Honored Contributor

It is ridiculous to have 18 acts and only 7 move on. The last two singers were both deserving of moving on, I do wonder if Simon made a last minute decision or not. Also Simon must be a producer of the show, who's going to tell him no if he had put both through ( he really hated sending the other one home)? I'm hoping there will be a wildcard pick and he will get a second chance. It is luck of the draw, this last judge's cut I thought the talent was better than some other weeks.

Respected Contributor

Agree w/all the decisions this week.  They are dismissing the crappy ones mostly.  I did like the church singer but there are so many singers so I get that.  The Vets were wonderful and Jay did the right thing giving that girl the Golden Buzzer.  She's unbelievable.

Someone unconfuse me about Benicio Bryant. I think it's a boy but he has the voice of a girl.  Beautiful voice too.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Agree w/all the decisions this week.  They are dismissing the crappy ones mostly.  I did like the church singer but there are so many singers so I get that.  The Vets were wonderful and Jay did the right thing giving that girl the Golden Buzzer.  She's unbelievable.

Someone unconfuse me about Benicio Bryant. I think it's a boy but he has the voice of a girl.  Beautiful voice too.

I'm pretty sure Benicio is a boy.

Respected Contributor

Well, we're down to the viewer's vote and I can't get through to the NBC site (don't have a smartphone).

I forgot, can you throw all your votes to one or two people?

I think I already know my favorite this season.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Well, we're down to the viewer's vote and I can't get through to the NBC site (don't have a smartphone).

@denisemb 

Yes, you can split your vote for 1 or two people.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

We are watching but not enjoying about half of the talent.  The first group of little girls were terrible, the little one they brought back was torture.  DVR'ed the second half.  I loved the military singers but didn't understand why they had back up.  The man that does movie clips was good as were the 3 brothers, super strength!

I always ask myself, if they were performing on the street would I stay or walk away.  Also, would I pay to see this act?

Teri used to bug me but he has grown on me a little.  The girl judges affect me the same way Cari Ann does on DWTS.  Phoney, loud and unnecessary.  It seems that the men are better judges.

Now I will take my pain meds as it seems that I am too cranky, sorry friends! lol

Respected Contributor

I think the little girl group - G Force (?) - the first a...

I think the little girl group - G Force (?) - the first act does have a niche in the entertainment industry.  Maybe for Disney or a Saturday morning TV show aimed towards kids, but not a Las Vegas act.  I thought their outfits were very cute and all seem very energetic and able to sing well.  Like a young Spice Girls.

The three brothers are my favorite.  Their strength and concentration is mind blowing.  Not to be graphic but the thighs of the bigger brother who acts as the base support for the other two were like tree trunks.  So incredibly strong.  I hope they get thru.

So many kids.  Yes, they are all talented but way too many of them.

I also thought the East Indian fellows who smash fruit were incredible.  The chainsaw slicing thru the cucumber in the guys mouth was terrifying, let alone blinded with salt and wearing an eye covering.  Holy Smokes!!!

And then Kori at the end - how can anyone not route for him?  Maybe not the "best" singer, but with all he has to deal with, when he gets behind the piano - all is well with the world.  I feel so happy for his Mom when she can see that.  If he won in the end I'd be happy.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Re: I think the little girl group - G Force (?) - the first a...

This season is the worst yet. nobody has wowed me yet.cant get any worst.

Respected Contributor

Re: I think the little girl group - G Force (?) - the first a...

I've said it before, but this season is just boring.  Last night's show wasn't a "wow" for me with few exceptions:

The 3 brothers who I hope go through; their strength is unbelievable.

The 4 military singers (sorry, I forget their name)

The blind autistic singer (and I'm not a fan of all the singing on the show).  He brought tears to my eyes.

The 3 guys who did the act with the salt/blindfold were good, but I wouldn't pay to see them.

Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

You can vote for as many acts as you want, up to ten votes each. I voted for seven of them because only seven will move on.