Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the latest one? There was a little angel on called Heavenly. She is 5. The cutest thing and she can sing. Hollywood should grab her.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, she is adorable.  I have no doubt someone will be rushing to sign her up.  that little girl is going to be a star!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Regular Contributor

I agree. She was really cute. I enjoyed her singing and dancing.

Esteemed Contributor

I responded but I don't see it so I'll give it another try.  That five year old is adorable and I have no doubt someone will be rushing to sign her up.  That little girl is going to be a star!!!

I want the old forum back!!!!!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

I didn't see her.  I like the singers and dancers.  I don't like the dangerous stunts, and that was what was on the other night when I watched a little bit of it.  I haven't really been able to get into it this year.  I did see that one dancer get hurt a couple of weeks ago.  That was sad.  I hope he gets better and can perform with them, but it seemed like it was pretty bad.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Super Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I responded but I don't see it so I'll give it another try.  That five year old is adorable and I have no doubt someone will be rushing to sign her up.  That little girl is going to be a star!!!

I want the old forum back!!!!!!!!

@Lindsays Grandma, your original post is up a few posts in this thread.  It's message 2.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor
I just saw it on FB. She is the cutest thing. Definitely, like others on the show said, she is a reincarnation of Shirley Temple whom I loved. Still watch her movies. This little girl is made for the musical stage.
Btw, I've known several kids with names like Heaven and Angel. She's the first that seems to fit the name. This semester at school, this kid named Angel, 4th grade, could cuss like a sailor.
"The quieter you become, the more you can hear". (By Ram Dass, an American Spiritual Teacher) \em>
Respected Contributor

She is talented and when she started her act I did think of Shirley Temple. I was surprised Howard Stern mentioned the same thing. Maybe she'll get picked up for a sitcom.

The kid acts are cute, but I wish AGT would have a separate show just for kids. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum