Respected Contributor

For anyone interested, begins Tuesday 5/26 at 8:00 pm EST on NBC.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

For anyone interested, begins Tuesday 5/26 at 8:00 pm EST on NBC.

I read they will continue the show remotely. Some acts aren't going to be good doing it remotely from people's homes.

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching.  My DVR recognized it was coming and it automatically DVR's it.

Heidi Klum said she missed a few because she couldn't get tested for COVID and wasn't well.

Anything can be better than this years A.I.  Unfortunately, the last few shows were done remotely and it wasn't the same.  Wasn't happy w/the winner and not sure if I will be watching next year.  Plus I like the variety of acts on AGT.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent

[ Edited ]

AGT is  welcomed positivity!

Just to comment on AI. When it went remote, it definitely lacked the excitement of the usual format but they managed to handle it best. What didn't work  was the finale. Ryan seemed out of it. While they couldn't do the visits home, obviously, they could have had the  final contestants  sing with celebrities.  The focus seemed to be Lionel's new 'We Are the World' - it was okay, but nothing to write home about! I've googled the original so many times since then- and the Broadway community even a fantastic version in 2018.   

Just Sam is talented enough- but Dillon James is incredible. Another example of the winner ultimately not having the big career! Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

I don't watch this show often, but, happened to catch it last night. I was blown away by a little 10 year old girl who sang one of Lady Gaga's songs ( the one from the movie with Bradley Cooper). The little girl had such a deep and mature voice - extremely.talented. Then, there was also a high school senior who sang and he was amazing!

His name is Thomas Day. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.