Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I followed his instructions and it worked for me and I was amazrd.  I came out with tape face and couldn,t believe it.  Not sure now, but I think he said to pick a female fjrst.

@qvcaddition 

Simple.

Many paths lead to one answer.

Meaning, no matter who you started with, all paths will lead to only 1 answer, because, it's nothing more than a mathematical equation.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember the male singer that lost out to the singer Benicio? He was the singer Simon had a hard time letting go, he stopped taping to change his mind. I liked him, I was hoping he would be back as a wildcard, I guess not.

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I followed his instructions and it worked for me and I was amazrd.  I came out with tape face and couldn,t believe it.  Not sure now, but I think he said to pick a female fjrst.

@qvcaddition 

Simple.

Many paths lead to one answer.

Meaning, no matter who you started with, all paths will lead to only 1 answer, because, it's nothing more than a mathematical equation.

Absolutely!  The way he staged it was fascinating!  All of the really good magicians are geniuses.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Does anyone remember the male singer that lost out to the singer Benicio? He was the singer Simon had a hard time letting go, he stopped taping to change his mind. I liked him, I was hoping he would be back as a wildcard, I guess not.

I can picture him @Jordan2 !!! I'll check on line and update this reply.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I can picture him @Jordan2 !!! I'll check on line and update this reply.

@Ibby114 thanks!

Valued Contributor

His name is McKENZIE.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

His name is McKENZIE.

@heart of savino Hi, are you answering the statement I made (Jordan2) about the singer that went up against Benicio? It wasn't McKenzie he is African American, the guy I'm referring to is Caucasian.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

His name is McKENZIE.

@heart of savino Hi, are you answering the statement I made (Jordan2) about the singer that went up against Benicio? It wasn't McKenzie he is African American, the guy I'm referring to is Caucasian.

@Jordan2  I could picture the guy, google helped with his name. Lamont? 

https://talentrecap.com/agt-showdown-simon-vs-contestant-is-the-old-rude-simon-cowell-back/