Honored Contributor

There was a young man on singing tonight.  His voice was powerful and beautiful it gave me the chills.  Seal was a guest judge and he hit that gold button so this singer goes directly to finals.  He deserves it.  I hope this guy gets a break in the music business because he is extremely talented.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent 8/8/17

@Katcat1 Did you hear Seal on tonight's (Tuesday) repeat (I think) show tell the drummer in that 3 person thing they did he had a job with him?  The guy was like, "Wow!"

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,   I heard Seal and if that guy is smart, he will follow up with Seal.  I am watching the World of Dance.  These dancers are spectacular and tonight is the finals.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1, I remember him from his initial audition.  Great singer, very likeable guy and I was happy to see Seal hit the button for him!

Respected Contributor

He was very good.  The little nine year old girl and boy who did the dirty dance was so cute and did such a good job.  I backed it up and watched it again. 

Regular Contributor

aubegirl:  those dirty dancing kids were adorable!!!  Like you, I watched it twice.  so cute!  I love it when the judges were talking to them and she said she loved her partner and they were going to get married when they got older.  Simon's reaction was priceless!  He just laughed and rolled his eyes!  HA!!  I thought Seal was a very good judge.  He was honest and compassionate and gave good advice.  Do the "live" shows start next week?  Sorry to see this season coming to an end.  Good entertainment!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

There was a young man on singing tonight.  His voice was powerful and beautiful it gave me the chills.  Seal was a guest judge and he hit that gold button so this singer goes directly to finals.  He deserves it.  I hope this guy gets a break in the music business because he is extremely talented.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1  His initial audition was great, too.  I would like to see him win.  I was glad Seal hit the gold button for him, too.  I think Seal is the best guest judge they've had so far.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I'm probably in the minority here.  While the 2 kid dancers are cute, IMO, they are not a million dollar act.  

After who the judges chose last night, I'm disappointed.  I felt sure when the 2 magicians were on the stage, they would choose the 15 year old as he's very good and did much better than the other guy. Both DH and I were shocked to see him let go, along with some of the other great acts.

There are way too many singers on the show IMO and I'll bet we'll have yet another singer win again like last year.

While we'll finish watching, it's getting too boring with the singing no matter what age or how good they are.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk wrote:

I'm probably in the minority here.  While the 2 kid dancers are cute, IMO, they are not a million dollar act.  

After who the judges chose last night, I'm disappointed.  I felt sure when the 2 magicians were on the stage, they would choose the 15 year old as he's very good and did much better than the other guy. Both DH and I were shocked to see him let go, along with some of the other great acts.

There are way too many singers on the show IMO and I'll bet we'll have yet another singer win again like last year.

While we'll finish watching, it's getting too boring with the singing no matter what age or how good they are.

I agree with about the young dance couple and the 15 year old magician.

Trusted Contributor

@abbeythe 8th

I'm with you. I do not think children should be on this show. Each year they are getting younger. 

If if they are looking for a Vegas act, kids are not it. 

To me it seems like singers and kids. 

What used to to be good about this show was the variety of the acts in the Live Shows. 

Also Simon and Tyra have ruined the show.