Super Contributor

Amelia Heinie (Victoria Newman)

Amelia Heinie (Victoria) and real life husband Thad Luckinbill (ex J.T Hellstrom) announced the are expecting another child.

(anyone else looking at her and wondering the same thing,too??? i know the padding isn't that good on the soaps! LOL)

Honored Contributor

Re: Amelia Heinie (Victoria Newman)

So, did she say she was expecting a baby now? The only thing I noticed and I just chalked it up to the clothes was that she was really starting to 'show' (finally) and then she seemed to get small again.

That might explain why that happened. If she is really pregnant the last thing she wants to haul around is that stomach thing along with her real belly. It takes time to get into the 'grove' of being pregnant. I know I've been pregnant 6 times and have 3 living children.

Although by the time I was ready to deliver I looked like a beached whale (my stomach did).

Super Contributor

I knew she was pregnant in real life. Her face always fills out when she is. Good for them.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen her pregnant. How old is/are her other children? I wonder what they are going to do with her storyline when she has the baby.

Look at how quickly the young woman on B&B came back. It was maybe what 2 or 2 1/2 months?

Women who work regular jobs only get 6 weeks off don't they? I don't know. I didn't go back and my two married daughters never worked after their babies.

How long does a woman get these days? I wonder how they'll write that into the storyline.

It makes me sick the way she is toward Billy. I wish the writers would make up their mind on are they together/are they NOT together. This gets old.

Super Contributor

She was pregnant for real when she was pregnant on the show with Johnnie. I agree about Billy. I think he should move on - it would serve her right.

Honored Contributor

Little Johnny (who now can say he's from some other made up country)? That kid was only about 18 months old.

I guess that makes sense. My two girls are exactly within 1 week 2 years apart. How many does she have?

I wonder if they'll have her go off somewhere after she has the baby on the show. It kills me the way the writers have her act like she's so 'put upon' between these two men.

She's jealous over Chelsea......she doesn't want Billy....but she doesn't want anyone else to want him.....I wonder if Melissa is off getting married for real. She's been gone awhile. I know they tape as much as 1 month (sometimes) ahead of time.

Honored Contributor

Melissa just got married a couple of weeks ago and is now on her honeymoon.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Thanks foxxie. I figured someone would know. That's wonderful.