Honored Contributor

Amber Rose and Val dating???

I just read on yahoo, that these two are dating......Wow. They seemed really mismatched to me......Well I guess it is hard to say that considering you hardly got a chance to get to know her......Interesting! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amber Rose and Val dating???

I read that Val was dating one of the pros - Jenna.    Guess that is over and he is on to the next one.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. They had no visible chemistry at the beginning and actually seemed to dislike each other. Maybe chemistry is not what they are getting out of the relationship…or maybe the chemistry has evolved. It seems like on of their last dances one of the judges commented on the fact that they looked like they had finally connected. Apparently, they have connected! Those brothers are players, stay tuned for the name of the next lucky lady. Ha!
Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

They don't look like they "go" together .... it's probably a fling for him & it won't last!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:
I agree. They had no visible chemistry at the beginning and actually seemed to dislike each other. Maybe chemistry is not what they are getting out of the relationship…or maybe the chemistry has evolved. It seems like on of their last dances one of the judges commented on the fact that they looked like they had finally connected. Apparently, they have connected! Those brothers are players, stay tuned for the name of the next lucky lady. Ha!

Havarti I think you are thinking abotut Max. Val is the younger brother, but he was not Amber's partner, Max was, and Max and Pietra (sp) are together and having a baby......

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

You are so right!  Thanks for setting my thinking straight (are you available 24/7 to help in this category of my life…I need it????).  Max is going to be a daddy soon, too, isn’t he?  How wonderful! 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.