Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ................even scarier than the ants is the way she is dressed, suit, hat and high heels!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

LOL! But it was "fashion" back in 1954.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mz iMac 

No, the movie was called Them! with an exclamation point....giant man-eating ants.

@SilleeMee  Two ant movies & I missed one of them? Smiley Surprised faint.gif

I checked it out on YouTube.  Gotta "rent" the whole movie.icon_exclaim.gif  Will wait till it comes on one of the SF movie channels.  Thanks for the heads up.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ..............Yes and I have seen lots of the old movies where the women were in suits, hats, gloves and high heels running around in the streets, sand, mud, the woods, and on and on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I have been trying to watch the Amazon series, but am going to have to give up. They have shot the scenes so darkly that I have no idea what is happening. Plus, the mystic/not mystic parts are confusing.  I think this could have been a good story, but it is too hard to follow.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't call it scary, but definitely disturbing.  Social injustice doesn't sit well with me. For that reason, I found this show difficult to watch.  And there is a particularly disturbing scene involving rape.  I watched the whole series, but won't watch if a second season comes out.

Honored Contributor

I watched the series this weekend. I didn't find it scary, but you kind of didn't know at times what was real and what wasn't. To borrow a Yiddish word, this series was mashugana!

Honored Contributor

I just read some reviews that discribe what it was about.  It sounds like it wants to stir up hate....not to heal...

Respected Contributor

I thought it was about somewhere these stories happened to people in real life and the people that did it to them were allowed to get away with it.

It is not a series for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it and did not not find it scary but disturbing.  The last part was confusing to me.  I don't see myself watching another season.  I don't think it is a series for everyone either.