Honored Contributor

Amazon Sledding Ladies Commercial

I love this commercial, I think it's so sweet. They had me at playing The Beatle's In My Life song, three elderly women watching all the younger people having fun sledding. One of the ladies buys them sleds, they are so happy. There is a longer commercial online than the one they show on tv. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Sledding Ladies Commercial

@Jordan2 @I love this commercial, too. That also happens to be one of my top 3 favorite Beatles songs, to boot.

Respected Contributor

I love it too...that's me and my two friends since birth in about 15 years!  And yes, they had me too @Jordan2 .  So many memories.  Every Beatle song had profound, prolific words, great times, great tunes 💕

Esteemed Contributor

I too love this commercial but you missed the point that the one lady ordered orthopedic cushions from Amazon so they were comfortable enough to sled like they did when they were kids.

Regular Contributor

Just watched this commercial.  So so sweet!  Thank you all for bringing it to my attention.

Valued Contributor

I know, I love it too it's so heartwarming and proves we are never too old to harness our inner child. 

Regular Contributor

It is so sweet, made me choke up a little.

Respected Contributor

Definitely one of the best commercials in a long time.  Love the joy on their faces as they sled down the hill!!

Respected Contributor

Really the best commercial on TV. Brings back memories of being a kid many years ago.

Respected Contributor

Since we dvr most shows, I usually fast forward commercials; however, this one I always watch.  It does bring a happy tear to my eyes.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet