Trusted Contributor

Amazon Prime new series “Outer Range”

Just watched the first 2 episodes of this new "thriller" series. It seems interesting, weird and complex, and I think i'm going to continue to watch.

But my complaint is that so many of the scenes are SO dark - I mean dark in color and almost impossible for me to see what is going on and who is in the scenes. I've noticed a lot of mystery type and crime-related shows seem to film this way. To me it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of watching. JMO.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime new series “Outer Range”

Thanks for your post - I don't think I'll waste my time on it.

Respected Contributor

@madzonie wrote:

Just watched the first 2 episodes of this new "thriller" series. It seems interesting, weird and complex, and I think i'm going to continue to watch.

But my complaint is that so many of the scenes are SO dark - I mean dark in color and almost impossible for me to see what is going on and who is in the scenes. I've noticed a lot of mystery type and crime-related shows seem to film this way. To me it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of watching. JMO.

@madzonie wrote:

@madzonie   Watched it last night....weird. You are right, dark and hard to see. 

Regular Contributor

I totally agree about the dark scenes!!...That was what I said to my husband while we were watching...." these dark scenes make it hard to figure out what's going on".

We will keep watching tho.....It is different.

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Thanks for your post - I don't think I'll waste my time on it.

Good call-we bailed out