Respected Contributor

Hilary is the absolute worse complainer I have ever heard. If I was married to her I would have to figure out How To Get Away With Murder. When she was wrong she didn't say a word.

Everyone knows they have to drive a stick shift, swim, dangle from high spaces, read a map and run. Where do they get these people...

I felt bad for the nice guy that got eliminated last night. The other guy must be a total idiot to expect love on a game show much less a blind date.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how they spun that show as far as when people signed up. Was it like, "You'll meet your loved one". Or was it something else?

I have to wonder what any of these people thought.

The others couldn't drive stick either but they figured it out! There wasn't any choice but to eliminate them because they just didn't even come close to completing that part of the competition.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone, some of my friends are here from big brother,won't be long now. Yes Miss Hilery is the worst,that poor Dr. he said he hasn't had much luck with relationships and here he goes again. I totally agree if you go on the show be prepared, practice,practice. The group seems to get along pretty good,the guy couple just gave up, what a chicken thing to do. Don't they realize how many people would love to be in their shoes?I am not sure who is my favorite,since we were rudely interrupted for 2 weeks ,I have to think about it. Although I am favoring the single mother and the bearded guy,they seem happy and don't fight .I am horrible with names too.Ok have a lot to do ,hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and eat lots of goodies .Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}