Honored Contributor

I was disappointed in DeAngelo, but as stated, it may have been the moment.  He had 2 hours to stew about it, so hopefully he has changed his opinion by now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

There's an extended clip of DeAngelo and Gary on the mat with Phil.  He was not happy about a lot of things and apparently almost quit mid way.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

ugh...a dud of a season with a blowout ending & of course my least favorite team won. I think my favorite show is over because of the virus, sad to see it end like this.

Esteemed Contributor

Meh.

I'm okay with the winners.  I guess, given the final three, they may have been the most instrumental in keeping the core team together (or putting together?) Given that criteria, fine with it.

As usual, the final leg is always a dud, with little change in order.  Would have liked to see how everyone did this week with last week's music challenge. They dummied down the finale leg a few seasons ago.

I also dislike when they land in the dark and run the leg at night.  But, that's just me.

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of those unhappy with this season. The winning team was overly dramatic. They made eating three beignets look like the hardest thing in the world. I'm pretty sure we won't see that shop ever offering their services to TAR again after the mess they made looking for the baby and then the way eating the beignets was portrayed as a form of torture by those two idiots. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I was disappointed in DeAngelo, but as stated, it may have been the moment.  He had 2 hours to stew about it, so hopefully he has changed his opinion by now.

I was disappointed that the producers chose to air his comments.

It would have been a stroke of genius to have gotten that challenge in short amount of time. They should have taken the 2 hour immediately. That was their only chance. 3 teams against 1 was impossible.

When all teams are on the same plane there is no challenge. Very few times did a team have an AM advantage.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

There's an extended clip of DeAngelo and Gary on the mat with Phil.  He was not happy about a lot of things and apparently almost quit mid way.

I think he was a sore loser.