Valued Contributor

This is a thought provoking show and seems to gain steam each week so I will stay with it!  Jennifer Beals is very good along with a lot of the cast. I think I believed it would be very predictable but not so, so that is why it is so much fun to watch!

Respected Contributor

I like this show and very interested in the subject. But to me the last episode was long and boring.

Trusted Contributor

I am enjoying every episode.... i believe it is covering the theories of life after death from different angles in each episode. 

Honored Contributor

I'm also enjoying this show a lot.  I initially tuned in because I like Jennifer Beals.  It's a smart show and, even though there are backstories, each episode is somewhat self-contained.

Honored Contributor

If you are interested in reading about Near Death Experiences by a Dr who treated children who had these http://www.near-death.com/science/experts/melvin-morse.html

I've read a lot of books about NDE (Near Death Experiences).  I've met someone who had one.  It was fascinating talking to her.

I've talked to a few people who know about my interest in Reincarnation.  Again, that is REALLY fascinating.  This woman was a teacher my daughter had in middle school.  We became pretty good friends.  She didn't like to talk about her past life experiences but when I pestered her enough she'd open up a little.

She told me about how she went went to a town she'd never been to before and she immediately felt like she'd been there before.  She went to a house and before she entered the house she knew exactly where every room was located.  She described the wall paper, everything that used to be in the house.  She described the people who used to live there a long time ago and on and on.

She told me she'd lived in that house many, many years ago.

Ever since I can remember I've had people say to me, "I know you".  I'd say, "No.  I don't know you."  Then they'd say, "Did you go to so and so school?"  I'd say, "No, I didn't".  Sometimes they were so insistent it would drive me crazy.  It used to be a joke with my family and as my daughters got older they'd find it creepy.

Then I started going to a psychic (she was famous) a local reporter went to her, I saw her coming out one day.  One of the first things the psychic told me was I was an "old soul".  My grandma (a Cherokee Indian) used to tell me that all of the time but I didn't know what it mean.  The psychic said the reason so many people say they know me is because my sould has been around traveling for a long time (hence....old soul).  She said these people's souls recognize me.

Think about this.  Have you ever just immediately really liked someone or disliked someone?  Have you ever felt like you knew what was going to happen?  I believe in reincarnation and this explains these feelings.

There were other things that happened but by now most of you think I'm crazy.  That's enough for now.  

Proof is a good show written by people who have obviously done research.

Honored Contributor

Re: Am loving PROOF!!

[ Edited ]

I do get feelings of being "drawn" to certain ancient places/things. To me it is so obvious that the interest is intense vs a non-intense feeling. Have wondered before about ancestors and had they lived there before? In the case of certain areas of England and Scotland, my roots are deeply imbedded there.

this reply is in reference to reincarnation.

i loved this last episode of PROOF and yes, the ethics of ownership of someone else's thoughts was novel to me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I like this show and very interested in the subject. But to me the last episode was long and boring.

That's too bad. I really liked the last episode. I loved that it brought up the idea of ethics and ownership of someone's memories.

Honored Contributor

I agree Chynna about the last episode.  I thought it was wonderful the way they brought ethics into it.