Respected Contributor

Allison Janney on Jimmy Kimmel

Was anyone else shocked to see AJ with short gray hair??

It's Not A West Wing Reunion, It's A Benefit With An Appearance By Michelle  Obama - Late Night Feud

Denise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Allison Janney on Jimmy Kimmel

I saw her on Celebrity IOU on HGTV and she had the short grey hair then -- it was indeed a surprise but I thought she rocked it!

Honored Contributor

That pic was from The Late Show in a semi-recent episode.    I remember watching but, by then, I had seen a number of actors who stopped having haircuts and dyeing their hair so I guess I wasn't too surprised.  Smiley Happy

She is one of my absolute favorite comedic actors!

Respected Contributor

I recently saw her on HGTV doing a show with the Scottt brothers. She was having her assistants home remodeled. I was shocked to see her with short gray hair but thought she looked good. Wish I had the nerve to go gray, but not ready to go there yet.

Respected Contributor

I also saw her on a remodel show. I think she looks 10 years older compared to how I saw her with the "old" hair on Mom last night.

Honored Contributor

Yes !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I think that with a little less eye makeup and some hair styling her grey hair could be flattering and not aging.

Valued Contributor

No! Gray hair is very becoming -- to her and others. It no longer equals "aging."

Respected Contributor

Oh, don't get me wrong, I thought she looked attractive both gray and "wigged".  Thought I only knew her fom "Mom", but looking on IMDB, noticed I've seen her in many of her MANY perfomances.

Extremely talented lady with more awards than I can count.  (Never watched "West Wing".)

Denise
Honored Contributor

She looks so much better with short hair.