Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/25

Rafe will be confronting Ciara and she will be telling him what she knows.

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing all the DAYSIES a happy, healthy New Year!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Isn't she telling the wrong person? I guess she wants something from Rafe and he'd better get it for her. Can you imagine letting a brat like her lead you around by a ring in your nose? That's what he'll be doing if he gives into her.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Isn't she telling the wrong person? I guess she wants something from Rafe and he'd better get it for her. Can you imagine letting a brat like her lead you around by a ring in your nose? That's what he'll be doing if he gives into her.

Did I miss something today?  I didn't see Ciara telling Rafe what she knows????

Respected Contributor

Ciara is such a spoiled brat, Hope needs to reign that little one in and fast!

I loved Vivian's entrance and can't wait to see what she does.

Why weren't Chad & Abigail just having a New Year's Eve party, as opposed to him being named in charge of DiMera Enterprises?  I guess they just melded both celebrations into one party.  I was hoping Doug & Julie would come out and sing to ring in 2018. 

Wishing all of my fellow DAYS friends a Healthy, Safe, and Prosperous 2018!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Who the heck is Vivian? Also, I'm disappointed in Will's action at the end of the show.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Who the heck is Vivian? Also, I'm disappointed in Will's action at the end of the show.

Vivian had quite a role years ago.  She buried Carly alive.  She carried Philip Kiriakis to birth even though his parents were Victor and Kate.  I'm sure others will add more.  She hasn't been on in years.  She was involved in major storylines.

Valued Contributor

I really disliked Jennifer's dress and hair style. Abby looked like she was in a negligee.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Vivian had quite a role years ago.  She buried Carly alive.  She carried Philip Kiriakis to birth even though his parents were Victor and Kate.  I'm sure others will add more.  She hasn't been on in years.  She was involved in major storylines.

@AuntG  -  Vivian Alamain was on years ago and had the funniest  man servant/sidekick, Ivan follow her around and help her carry through her little plots on people.  She's Kate's nemesis.  She stole Kate's frozen eggs and gave birth to Philip.  She's Lawrence Alamain's aunt, and he was married to Carly Manning, whom she buried alive.  She also buried Maggie alive.  Basically, she's a female Stefano, but maybe not as bad.  I have hope she's going to shake some stuff up in Salem. 

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did I miss something today?  I didn't see Ciara telling Rafe what she knows????

I was actually replying to shel's post and saying what I suppose might follow.