Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/25

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

I did not at all like meek Kate prostrating herself before bulldog Abe.  I like Kate mean and unapologetic.  Abe has made mistakes like shooting Brady.  Apologize to Theo, yes, but not to Abe, he has been totally obnoxious IMO through this story.

I wish he'd take Valerie and Lani and leave town.  But leave Eli.  Lani's been in town five minutes and she's oh so connected to Theo and Abe.  Gimmee a break.  Jumping into bed with Eli, no thanks.

@LoriLori  -  I agree 100% with everything you said!  I hope Kate has a real zinger for Abe, when she finds out his precious perfect daughter, Lani, has been playing musical beds. 

Super Contributor

I liked Jennifer and Eric's Scrabble game.

Honored Contributor

@snowylady at first I thought it was unscripted when Eric knocked the Scrabble tiles on the floor.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Now wasn't that a nice summer frock Jen was wearing toDAY??? It's 18degrees here. Who dresses these people? If it's actually summer when they filmed these Christmas episodes, couldn't they at least dress their characters for winter? They say ignorance is bliss and I think they've nailed it.

Some dress this way all year, I have seen the reps on Evine and Evine hosts wearing dresses like this on air, and it has been close to zero there. Ellen Sirot was on there this past weekend as a guest vendor and was wearing low cut and sleeveless, it was 9 degrees there.

She had probably just flown in from Fla and didn't feel like changing. I've seen newscasters on Fox (NY) wearing sleeveless but that wasn't as bad as Jen's. Her sleeves looked almost like a pinafore. But we all know how Jen loves to show off her biceps. It's a lot of work and I give her credit, but come ON!

@Judaline  Just like Hoda Kotb on Today.  Rarely ever wears a sleeve of any kind.  Whyyyyy???  Makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

Anna wil be Roman's date for the New Year's party.  No clue how many episodes she'll appear in.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Anna wil be Roman's date for the New Year's party.  No clue how many episodes she'll appear in.

I read he has a surprise date, love her, maybe she should go with Andre and Kate go with Roman ot the party.

Honored Contributor

Well its offical again...Hope is given her job back from Abe.....

and No charges  against Kate  again!

or  against Abe's son...Hope told Abe...case  is closed  !

Like we are be surprised at Hope  doing her job?..SMH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I see Ciara changed her red top but not her attitude.

Do any of you know the reason tht Theo ends up leaving town ?

Esteemed Contributor

well Kate gets away with yet one more thing.  I wanted to see her finally pay for something  she's done !  She is so superior acting all the time.  Never liked her character.  I hope Chad stays strong and doesn't let her off the hook.

why does Theo leave does anyone know ?  Seems strange I can't figure what they will  come up with for his exit.

Esteemed Contributor

Salem is the place to go if you want to get away with committing a crime.   Just amazing!

So glad Anna is coming back - hope it is not just for one episode.

The stylists need to dress the actresses for the season - enough with Jennifer and her sleeveless dresses.    It  looks just as ridiculous to me as female news anchors wearing sleeveless here in NYC when it is freezing out.  Who cares if their arms are toned - I don't.