Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/25

I will miss him but we haven't been able to see him having as much air time lately and he was starting to look frail.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I should think that instead of smiling, Valerie should have rushed everyone out of Theo's room and offered the poor kid a drink.

Honored Contributor

Hahahahaha, just read that Tyler Christopher's character's full name is:

Stefan O. DiMera

Hah!  Love!  Wonder what the "O" stands for?  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Stefan O. DiMera

Very clever. I also thought Gabi Chic was clever, given that I'm a Shabby Chic fan (but not a Gabi fan).

Esteemed Contributor

Say Stefan O very fast.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

On last week's thread, SophiaMaria asked:

Hola Chicas:  Hope everyone had a very Merry Holiday.  

Now - back to reality:  If JJ was fired or even suspended, then how come he had his gun??  Shouldn't he have had to turn it in??

So now that the Holiday is over and Theo woke up (oh, and since when does a patient awake from a coma and bells and whistles don't go off??  Where are the doctors and nurses that usualy run into the room.  There stands Valerie, looking at him and smiling.  He didn't look like he was in any coma anyway.  Propped up with just an oxygen mask on???    He'll probably be up and walking toDAY.

More later......

JJ was reinstated and his gun was returned to him. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Say Stefan O very fast.

@MamaWick, I get it, that's why I love it!   Somebody on another board speculated "O" for opera!  We may never know.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Stefan O. DiMera

Very clever. I also thought Gabi Chic was clever, given that I'm a Shabby Chic fan (but not a Gabi fan).

OMG, @Judaline, I never even got the play on words till you posted it.  Clever!  (

And I am a Gabi fan, bigtime, I'll take her over Abigail, Lani, Ciara and Claire.)

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Let me just say I couldn't stand her in the first few years. I now am warming to the character because I think she's a good person. But, I don't know, I just can't let go of those old feelings.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Stefan O. DiMera

And I am a Gabi fan, bigtime, I'll take her over Abigail, Lani, Ciara and Claire.)

Did you ever notice how Abigal (you wrote that once and I didn't know if it was a typo or you coined it. Either way, I'm going for it from now on) never takes Chad's side? She always goes to bat for whomever is having a disagreement with Chad and says, 'I'll talk to him' or something. And did you ever notice that Chad can't stick to his guns? He told Kate to pack up and leave DiMansion and I think he changed on that, then toDAY he told her she would not be working at DiMera enterprises anymore and if I heard correctly he later said, 'OK, but you will step down as CEO if you continue working there.' He's just not cut out for business I  think.