Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/25

@Kitty Galore wrote:

well Kate gets away with yet one more thing.  I wanted to see her finally pay for something  she's done !  She is so superior acting all the time.  Never liked her character.  I hope Chad stays strong and doesn't let her off the hook.

why does Theo leave does anyone know ?  Seems strange I can't figure what they will  come up with for his exit.

There was a spoiler said he was being sent away for rehab but IRL I believe he was let go.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the last 6 episodes in 2 nights.  I had to catch up.  I loved how the JJ storyline played out and that Gabi was the one who helped save him.  I'm also glad that Eli confronted her about it right away and he and Lani knew that what she thought she saw wasn't true.  I was thinking they were going to draw that out for a while.    

I liked the scenes with Abby & Andre.  She brings out the good in him.   I did NOT like the dress she wore on Christmas day.   That was an awful color on her and the fit was too.  I wish they would dress her like the old Abby.  

I was so glad Jennifer got through to Abe.  I was surprised she brought up him shooting Brady.   It brought him down a peg or two.   He's still up on that high moral horse though, just a little lower now.  

There was so much I liked I can't remember it all.  The only thing I know that I really don't like is Claire & Ciara.  Their scenes on Christmas Eve breaking the ornaments were childish.  What are they, 6 years old?  I'm ready for Claire to leave.  I want to give Ciara a chance.   Can't wait for the "unknown" guests to show up at the party today!!!

Also, regarding that BIG spoiler, it makes me sad, but I'm thinking that maybe that person had a say in it.  I would rather something like that than Caroline's story. 

Hopefully 2018 will be a wonderful year for Days & all the Daysies here!!

Esteemed Contributor

If it walks like a Vivian, and so forth, it is a Vivian!  Yay.

With the exception of Hope's dress, all the others at the beginning of the show are extremely ugly.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Another awful looking dress on Abigail.  What is with Jennifer's hair?  The sides are white and that blob on top of her head is blonde.

Why is Hope working at the police station in her evening gown?  She was surprised to see Ciara at the station.  Maybe if she wasn't so busy with Rafe and her New Year's plans, she would know where her troubled daughter is.

Respected Contributor

Abigail's dress is just awful!  The old Abigail was a little spitfire and would have rocked some awesome, killer gown.  I'm dubbing NewAbigail as Downton Abby, as she dresses like she's living in Edwardian times.  As someone earlier had mentioned, I couldn't see this Abby doing a steamy shower scene with EJ. 

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick   Agreed.  Hope's dress is beautiful!   Green is definitely her color. The rest blah.   Kate's was too busy to me.  

Trusted Contributor

Everytime I think Ciara's going to spill the beans to Hope & Rafe, I remember Ross & Rachel on Friends.  Ross kept saying, "but we were on a break!".    

Honored Contributor

Oh, those dresses were the pits. Abigal's probably the worst. Looked like 1930s without the class of that era. It looked, well, ridiculous. I'd have refused to wear it. And it wasn't even her color!!!! Kate's awful, too. Hope's would have been pretty if the sides weren't open for viewing. What was with that, anyway. Viv always had class. Let's see what she's wearing.And is she the one doing the sabotaging I guess?

Yeah, Jen's hair, what was that? It was yellow on top because her hair is yellow on the edges and gray on the rest. Maybe the pancake top was fake, who knows. Or cares.

What's Brady's plan to rid himself of Eve and ruin her? If he keeps drinking, he's gonna screw himself out of house and job for good.

Ciara will never tell Rafe. It's just something Corday is holding over our heads thinking we care.

I think what Andre couldn't utter he made up with a gangbusters' kiss. 

If Will likes Paul so much why has he given Sonny the idea that he wants to see if they can work out their marriage. Is he playing Sonny or is he not a nice person?

These and other questions................so are the DAYS of Our Lives.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

Agree w/everything you wrote!

Happy New Years Day!....    Days of Our Lives !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hey, @LoriLori, you doin' OK?