Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/18/2017

I doubt they would have JJ kill himself at this time of year.  Even if they were getting rid of him permanently, I don't think they would do it now.  Maybe after the 1st of the year, but certainly not now.  No, JJ and Lani will become a couple, have a baby and live happily ever after.

I think the "Christmas miracle" will be Theo coming back to reality.

What is it with Kate and her hair.  All of a sudden, they have added extensions??  Hair and nails have got to go Kate.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

We need ANNE back for Lucas!!!  He needs someone to help him in the worst way.  She could make him laugh and bring him out of his funk and get him back on the wagon.  Corday, are you listening to us??? We want Anne and Lucas to hook up as a couple!!!  Make that our Christmas miracle.Heart

@IlliniGirl88, I agree although he's got to get sober first. 

No idea whether the actress doesn't want to do it (she's involved in something else) or whether she does and they're not writing for her.  She was at the Day of Days event but that doesn't mean anything, lots of people who aren't on anymore are invited there.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@IlliniGirl88

I agree and Ann always makes me laugh...and we do need some laughter 

once in a while!Heart

@cowboy sam, I agree but I do think the show has a fair amount of comedy now and will have even more.  I know a lot of people weren't amused but I thought the whole thing with Hope's ring stuck on Sami's finger was very funny.  I mean, really, Sami, you weigh a little bit more than Hope, y'know?, and the towel...well, it made me laugh.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galorewrote:

does jj really kill himself ?  I'm thinking somehow he will be stopped.  Posters here are so great at finding out these things .  I so hope he isn't able to go through with it. Such a depressig storyline for Christmas time .  Although it is very real life....

he sure is doing a good job portraying  depression .  Not everyone is happy this time of year ...sad.

@Kitty Galore, no.  Not sure if he tries but he doesn't succeed. 

And I agree it is very real life.  People seem to love it or hate it.  I loved it.  I sobbed through the whole thing.  This time of year is very hard for many people.  I thought it was beautifully done.

Honored Contributor

And it's official:  Stefan is indeed the son of Stefano.  Pass the popcorn!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Kitty Galorewrote:

does jj really kill himself ?  I'm thinking somehow he will be stopped.  Posters here are so great at finding out these things .  I so hope he isn't able to go through with it. Such a depressig storyline for Christmas time .  Although it is very real life....

he sure is doing a good job portraying  depression .  Not everyone is happy this time of year ...sad.

@Kitty Galore, no.  Not sure if he tries but he doesn't succeed. 

And I agree it is very real life.  People seem to love it or hate it.  I loved it.  I sobbed through the whole thing.  This time of year is very hard for many people.  I thought it was beautifully done.

@LoriLori  -  ToDAY's episode was so sad, JJ did a great job.  Hoping that Theo awakens, tells Abe and everyone else JJ is not to blame, and maybe will ask to see JJ.  Someone will knock on his door and let him know what's happened with Theo and stop JJ. 

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  I love your idea.  I hope someone or something will stop him.

I thought today's show was so well done.  It was heart-breaking.  When JJ pulled his weapon out of the drawer, the look on his face brought me to tears.  CM has done a fabulous job playing this role.   He has really grown as an actor.

I too was glad they put the hotline# up at the end of the show.  Like so many of you have said this can be such a sad time of year for so many. 

@LoriLori  YES!!  I love that tidbit of info.  Popcorn for everyone! 

Honored Contributor

Did Matt Ashford tape any new shows or were those all old clips, I was confused, will he be on again tomorrow?

Another child for Stefano, I cant count them all!!

Honored Contributor

Not to be trivial but CM holding that pen in such an odd lefty position drove me crazy. I am a lefty but I dont hold my pen anywhere near that odd.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Not to be trivial but CM holding that pen in such an odd lefty position drove me crazy. I am a lefty but I dont hold my pen anywhere near that odd.

Hope does.