Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/18/2017

@twinsister, thanks for telling me "The Patty Duke Show" is on Antenna at 9 a.m.  Today's episode has Troy Donahue, I think I've read here before that one or more of you love him or did when you were younger?

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Andre sure does love that tiger shirt.Woman LOL

Does anyone else get the feeling that Eve and Brady are going to "get together?"

I defintely think they are working toward something. You're probably right. Here's hoping it's just a one night stand. The bare chest on Brady-never a good sign.

Kate's hair is a sight. Really not her style. She's the sophisticated type and just because everybody is wearing that style doesn't mean they should put it on her. And the way she tosses it drives me crazy. And not in a good way.

@Judaline-  Brady sure doesn't have a trace of a chest scar from surgery either.  He must have slathered a whole lot of Mederma on it, because his scar is nonexistent. 

Now I'm getting picky, but what is up with the paint roller on a long stick, balancing precariously on top of a 10 gallon bucket of paint, in the middle of the Kiriakis living room???  Wouldn't you think the painters would be a bit more polished than to leave work like that?  Maggie will have to be talked off the ledge when she sees that.  Wonder how much Corday is splurging on the Kiriakis mansion makeover and will any of the furniture cast -offs show up at anyone else's home?

Thank God that place is being spruced up.  It was so tired and old looking.  Has been for a while.  Like that place had been done by a professional decorator - ha!  All those mismatched knickknacks and assorted colors and patterns - eww!  Kinda funny how in the midst of all that redoing and strategically-placed paint rollers the BAR CART is still there!!!  

So both ladies are fighting over Gabi Chic, huh?  Does Gabi even work?  What kind of amazing fashions does she have??  She's always in the Square shlepping shopping bags or swooning and smooching someone.

Ohhhh, this silly show of ours!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm..."My Three Sons" ended in 1965 and that's when "The Patty Duke Show" started.  I know I watched at least one maybe more "My Three Sons" with her because of my terror of Uncle Charlie but I don't think I watched Patty Duke and we were grownups when she'd sing the song LOL.

I'm younger than most or all of you  here but I don't want to give the impression I'm a lot younger.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood, that reminds me, I meant to ask yesterday:

What is Gabi Chic?

At least she was a model.  What does Eve the singer know about running a fashion company?  (Assuming it's a fashion company?)    Yes, the old Eve who was great sang but Brady's right, after that all she's done is marry for money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Hmmmm..."My Three Sons" ended in 1965 and that's when "The Patty Duke Show" started.  I know I watched at least one maybe more "My Three Sons" with her because of my terror of Uncle Charlie but I don't think I watched Patty Duke and we were grownups when she'd sing the song LOL.

I'm younger than most or all of you  here but I don't want to give the impression I'm a lot younger.  

Patty Duke Show started in 1963, and My Three Sons ended in 1972. I was there for both the starts and finales of both.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Patty Duke Show started in 1963, and My Three Sons ended in 1972. I was there for both the starts and finales of both.

Sorry, @Shelbelle, you're right, I was reading fast and My Three Sons changed networks in 1965...That explains why I remember Uncle Charlie but not Patty Duke.  I'm watching it now but I missed the song!!!  Luckily there's anothe episode right after so I can hear the song, have a sweet memory of my sister following me around singing it a lot LOL, and move on.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Sorry, @Shelbelle, you're right, I was reading fast and My Three Sons changed networks in 1965...That explains why I remember Uncle Charlie but not Patty Duke.  I'm watching it now but I missed the song!!!  Luckily there's anothe episode right after so I can hear the song, have a sweet memory of my sister following me around singing it a lot LOL, and move on.

Bittersweet, @LoriLori. So sorry.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Bittersweet, @LoriLori. So sorry.

@Judaline, now I heard the theme song and I'm bawling.  

"One pair of matching bookends, different as night and day"

Wow.  Sorry for the diversion, DAYSies.  Dry my tears and now back to our show --

Honored Contributor

Who will Stefan hook up with?  I'm constantly on the hunt for spoilers for that because I heart the actor so much.  He best not be involved with Vivian (ewwww).  There's a shortage of women in Salem.  The men have been passing around the same women for too long!

Honored Contributor

And we're getting a New Year's Party at Doug's Place.  This head writer loves holidays.  Yay for him.