Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/18/2017

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister Do you remember if suzie was suzieQ4? I saw a couple of posts from yesterday if that was her full nickname. I'm just not sure-can't remember.

@Judaline - It does sound familiar -  it could be her.

Respected Contributor

Shelbelle, What do you think is wrong with Abe's Eyes, Does anyone know? It looks like Grave's Disease. It looked like His Eyes were going to pop out of the socket today!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    How are you feeling?   I am still thinking about you and enjoy reading your posts, always making me laugh!!!   So glad to hear that OUR Ben will be back because we all know how much I love him!  

@twinsister    I remember the Patty Duke show with Patty and Cathy.   Cathy was from England!   LOL   You mentioned that LoriLori was probably too young to remember that show.  OMG, does that make you and I ancient!!!!   LOL   I still feel like I am in my 30's.   No Lie!!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snowball wrote:

@LoriLori    How are you feeling?   I am still thinking about you and enjoy reading your posts, always making me laugh!!!   So glad to hear that OUR Ben will be back because we all know how much I love him!  

@twinsister    I remember the Patty Duke show with Patty and Cathy.   Cathy was from England!   LOL   You mentioned that LoriLori was probably too young to remember that show.  OMG, does that make you and I ancient!!!!   LOL   I still feel like I am in my 30's.   No Lie!!!  

I can top that, I feel like I'm 17 inside! I remember my mom saying the same thing. You can't grow old if you feel young inside. 

I remember the Patty Duke show. "what a wild duet!" I didn't even like her but always watched it. I watched My Three Sons because I loved Tina Cole and her voice (one of the King Sisters daughters). So many nice clean shows back then. 

@LoriLori  I hope you are wrong about Chad. Just becuz he stutters? I don't get it but then I wouldn't know one if I ran into one.

Honored Contributor

BTW, "Abe's" eyes have always been that way. It's gotten worse with age. I don't know what you call it. I think Cosby (hate saying his name) has something like this.

Esteemed Contributor

As a poster said above, it could be Graves' disease or another thyroid problem. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

judaline wrote:

BTW, "Abe's" eyes have always been that way. It's gotten worse with age. I don't know what you call it. I think Cosby (hate saying his name) has something like this.

@Judaline  When he opens his eyes really wide or when he looks to the side, I always think the outer corners of his lids are going to rip.

Honored Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

@snowball wrote:

I can top that, I feel like I'm 17 insided! I remember my mom saying the same thing. You can't grow old if you feel young inside. 

I remember the Patty Duke show. "what a wild duet!" I didn't even like her but always watched it. I watched My Three Sons because I loved Tina Cole and her voice (one of the King Sisters daughters). So many nice clean shows back then. 

@LoriLori  I hope you are wrong about Chad. Just becuz he stutters? I don't get it but then I wouldn't know one if I ran into one.

Thank you.  I see the surgeon Thursday.  I will have (more, different) chronic pain for the rest of my life.  I said no to the big surgery.  Thursday we'll talk the little surgery.  Sigh.

I feel 112!  On a good day I might feel 96!

I do know that song!  I never saw the show but later in life my sister (we had the best time) used to sing it to me, she said she's Patty and I'm Cathy.  Not true.  I was into "rock and roll" and "the Ballet Russe" LOL. 

If anyone sees it coming on one of those nostalgia channels I would like to check it out.  I remember sitting with her while she watched "My Three Sons" -- I remember because I was terrified of Uncle Charlie.

Honored Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

Not just because he stutters over his lines, but that's part of it.  It's his eyes.  His demeanor.  Can't nail it down and I don't like to accuse but watching him I often get the feeling he's coked up.  If he's not he sure acts like he is.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline  When he opens his eyes really wide or when he looks to the side, I always think the outer corners of his lids are going to rip.

@BarbiHollywood, OMG, that can't make for comfy viewing.  Trying to watch your soap but suddenly Abe shows up and you're watching a horror movie!