Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/18/2017

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori  I can't remember who thought of the Sven, but it wasn't me.  I don't care what his name is, as long as they bring him back somehow.  I just love the scenes with him, and also love scenes with Will.  

I did not care for Abe's reaction today.  He was a police officer before, he seems to have forgotten that.   He also doesn't seem to grasp that Theo was in the process of committing a crime.  It's terrible that he was shot.  I know he's reacting out of heartbreak, and I can understand some of his previous reactions, but today I couldn't. 

I also think CM is doing a terrific job.  I can feel his pain & torment.  

I agree with Chad.  The first thing Kate asks about after he confronts her is, what's he going to do to her.   I have a love hate relationship with her character.  When it comes to what happened to Theo, and the actions she's taken, it's definitely not love.

Honored Contributor

Why did Hope still act like she was still on the force while talking to Rafe today??

I hope he doesn't hire Hope back but then what else has she got do? She is never home,etc.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  You're right about Abe. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish they had shot Abe instead....he is acting disgusting.....

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Why did Hope still act like she was still on the force while talking to Rafe today??

I hope he doesn't hire Hope back but then what else has she got do? She is never home,etc.

@cowboy sam Rafe's call to Hope certainly wasn't an emergency and Ciara DID have something to tell her about Rafe.  Wouldn't you think Hope would want to know what Ciara knows????  Certainly more important than running back to the station to see what Rafe was calling about.  Why would he call her anyway.  I don't even think that was professional at all.  It's almost like tattle-tale.  It's really not her business if she's not working there anymore.  JMO but I'm stickin' to it.

Respected Contributor

I wish they'd give Hope a home.  Poor skinny thing is all wrapped up in a coat and hanging out at Ciara's apartment.  She doesn't have a job, probably will be mad at Rafe soon, and no home to "pretend eat" a pint of Chunky Monkey in when times get tough.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister Do you remember if suzie was suzieQ4? I saw a couple of posts from yesterday if that was her full nickname. I'm just not sure-can't remember.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sametc., but why would Hope lose her job?  The union would never allow that.  The mayor can appoint the commissioner but there is no reason at all Hope should lose her job now that JJ has been exonerated.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

LoriLori......no I did not think up Sven, but I'll take Sven, Ken or Ben!

Is it me or was Chad totally overacting today? He and Abe are getting on my last nerve. Abe, your son was not walking down the street and got shot as an innocent bystander, he was in the act of breaking and entering. And please wipe your watery eyes. 

@wakefield64, I'm with you.  (BTW don't forget Len or Glenn LOL.)  

I think Chad is chewing the scenery.  Between that, his eyes and the stuttering it makes me wonder if he's doing a certain drug.  I like Chad as a character, I like the story, I like his lines today -- I just couldn't stand how he delivered them any more than I can stand Abe's acting.

Honored Contributor

I read somewhere else that Abe once shot Brady.  Which makes his obnoxious attitude even less bearable.  I wish someone would bring that up to him.  From what I read he shot Brady by accident.  Unlike Theo who JJ shot while Theo was committing a crime!