Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/05

I even heard Andre refer to Chad as "my brother" in one show.  Now, Tony WAS a brother but I think Andre is having identity problems.  He looks so much like Tony, that he thinks he is him????

At the very beginning toDAY, when Nic awoke from her dream, did anyone else notice, right behind her (on the headboard) a figure ran across.  I saw hands moving from over Deimos' head over to Nic and then they were gone.

Strange toDAY, when that doctor left the police station (the room) he just up and left.  Nobody said goodbye, nobody thanked him or shook his hand or anything.  It just seemed so strange to me.  After all, the guy did help them out.  They could have at least acknowledged.

Oh yeah, Abby jumps out of the attic window and lands at the docks.  I didn't know Jen lived so close to the water.  Then, Gabi walks back to the park right after she says she has to go.  Why did she come back?  Where is her child?

Will they ever run out of stuffed animals that Abby had as a child.  And how would Doug and Julie remember which one was Abby's anyway???  So many kids in that family, they remembered the one that was Abby's????? LOL  I still think that's the cleanest attic I have ever seen.  Aren't they all dusty and full of cobwebs?  I mean, she practically has her own apartment up there.  Can you imagine the toilet flushing when Doug and Julie are home alone????

Honored Contributor

Of interest: the last one is a "huh?''

Useful information about Andre DiMera

* Andre is known as the Salem Slasher.
* Stefano's henchman and nephew.
* Assumes Tony's (cousin) identity often and causes havoc.
* Died for the first time when he sunk in quicksand.
* Died the second time when he shot himself at Aremid while impersonating Tony.
* Murdered Mawell Hathaway.
* Helped Stefano get the three prisms that were to help Stefano's brain tumor.
* Died in 1995 and not assumed otherwise until recently, (July 2007) when he came back to Salem on May 24, 2007 and impersonated Tony.
* Returned September 2015.
* Is actually Stefano's son.

Honored Contributor

It was actually revealed many years ago that Tony was NOT Stef's biological son, Daphne DiMera had cheated on Stef.

Honored Contributor

I just read a little article written by  Camilla Banus, aka Gabi ,who said she has had surgery to pin back her ears and is still embarrassed by their appearance. I agree, looks like more surgery is needed.

Honored Contributor

Eve looks wonderful, was the actress sick six months ago when this was taped?

I thought Abigail would look better with makeup.  I haven't warmed up to her yet but her scenes with Jennifer are good.

Fake purses?  This is the nefarious business Eduardo and Dario are in?  Who in their right mind (no they couldn't have been in their right mind) thought fake purses would make for must-see teevee???

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  The new Abigail reminds me of the actess, Amy Steel, from the original Friday the 13th movie. 

Honored Contributor

Its not the actual fake purses, it is the micro chips stolen from the DiMeras that are inside the purses.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed these DAYS that Kate is giving her lips a little hiatus. No enhancements lately. Guess they can only take so much then they have to rest-just guessing, don't know a thing about it.

How many times now have we heard Abby say, 'yes, yes, my son needs me. I'm going to see Chad today!' Not holding my breath.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Its not the actual fake purses, it is the micro chips stolen from the DiMeras that are inside the purses.

Ah!  Better!  Thanks!, @Shelbelle*

*I still don't care about it, but it's better LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DAYSIES,  I am crying as I type this:  Joe Mascolo died today yesterday.  He was 87.