Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/05

Stefano, suicide by cop?  RIDICULOUS!  $%&#@!& 

Never!  He would have stuck it out to the end for so many reasons, including religious and also because Stefano never, ever, ever gave up! 

The show gets worse every day!

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Kate had lung cancer several years ago.  She kept coughing and coughing.  Finally had it checked out.  That story line didn't last long. 

Yes and wasn't it Chloe who help save Kate?  Forgot how, but I know Chloe was involved in saving Kate.....of course Kate also tried to kill Chloe with the poison apple in the basket, LOL   wicked witch that she is....

So now Rafe and Shawn will get hope out by proving Stefano almost dared her to shoot and kill him...works for me!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Stefano, suicide by cop?  RIDICULOUS!  $%&#@!& 

Never!  He would have stuck it out to the end for so many reasons, including religious and also because Stefano never, ever, ever gave up! 

The show gets worse every day!

Yes, because Stefano was so religious...?????????   Guess having people killed and tortured doesn't count?

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Kate had lung cancer several years ago.  She kept coughing and coughing.  Finally had it checked out.  That story line didn't last long. 

Yes and wasn't it Chloe who help save Kate?  Forgot how, but I know Chloe was involved in saving Kate.....of course Kate also tried to kill Chloe with the poison apple in the basket, LOL   wicked witch that she is....

So now Rafe and Shawn will get hope out by proving Stefano almost dared her to shoot and kill him...works for me!

Yes, I think it was Chloe who donated stem cells to her or something like that, odd since Chloe herself had leukemia. But, Kate's lung cancer was cured in about a week. End of story.

Esteemed Contributor

At this rate, everyone in Salem, except for poor Chad, will know Abby is alive!   Of course, Julie had to be singing while climbing the stairs, so Abby could be forewarned.  How could Lulu have fallen out the window when Julie closed it?  Lulu would have to have been sitting on the window ledge in order for her to fall out.  Poor Lulu, the writers don't do right by her either!

Why did Abby head to the docks after she fell? She couldn't find a better place to hide.

Hope making ornaments in that break room - is she ever in her cell?

Esteemed Contributor

Someone refresh my memory...how does Dario know Abigail?  Is it just because Gabi and Abby are friends?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Someone refresh my memory...how does Dario know Abigail?  Is it just because Gabi and Abby are friends?

@MamaWick, I could be wrong but didn't Chad own TBD at one point with Sonny?  And Dario bar-tended there when he first came to Salem?  Or not.  Who knows anymore because --

Honored Contributor

-- the internet is blowing up that Chad said he's Stefano's only surviving son because just last year when they brought him back, they "revealed" that Andre was actually Stefano's son.

This stuff is sooooo sloppy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I caught that too.  Shame, shame.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I caught that blunder too, Billy Flynn should have caught the mistake before he said the line.