Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/05

@sophiamarie  Some houses have a little staircase to the attic-like a third floor. The house is old so it probably has that. It looks like an attic that's been well attended to. They must go up there a lot and Andre goes anywhere he wants to go. Busts right in. Jen really ought to start locking her front door. Come out from the kitchen and making tea and see what's happenin'! That's two people in about a week who asked, 'who's the other cup for?'

Adrienne's hair is poker straight. It was just curled for the wedding. Lost its curl while in bed at the hospital. 

Did you notice that Jade has an answer for everything? Did you notice Joey buys it? I also saw a glint in his eye yesteDAY. Don't tell me he's falling for her all over again. He is jaded.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie - I did see your post and thought that was such a cool coincidence!  I just haven't had much time lately to be on the board.   When I was a newlywed, we lived in Pomona (1988) then we moved to Orangeburg (1994).  My sons were born in Good Samaritan in Suffern.  I worked in Pearl River for American Cyanamid and then it became Wyeth-Ayerst.  Best place to work...then.  Met the nicest people, still in touch with many.  Now, of course, it's Pfizer and no one's happy there.

Honored Contributor

Nu Abby was hand picked by Billy Flynn, aka Chad to get the part, he must have thought they had chemistry.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nu Abby was hand picked by Billy Flynn, aka Chad to get the part, he must have thought they had chemistry.

Is he taking credit for that?  If so what an ego!  He can't choose another actor.  It has to go through lots of channels, there's even an exec from NBC on set (which begs the question, why is the show so bad?).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's guide says Nicole returns from her trip to Europe so now we know for sure the actor who plays Victor did not misspeak. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some show stuff --

I poked around because of the questions about Caroline and turns out on the most informative board people were asking the same question, and got an answer:  She is on leave.  Why she's on leave would be her business, she's not choosing to share at this point, and she may be back or not.  I looked at her Facebook page and a relative is doing it. 

The actress who plays Ciara was let go.  No word on replacement yet (but it's not the actress who will be either Paige Jade or Joy or Allie).  I'll say it again because it feels so good:  The actress who plays Ciara was let go!

Eve is coming back and I think she starts this week.  I don't like the actress.  I know she's sick IRL and I don't wish her ill, but I don't like her on the show.

Honored Contributor

I love Adrienne's hair straightened.  

And I love Victor in a sweater, now that he's retired it's appropriate and I think he looked great in it.

I read the jail story will go on and on.  I hope that's wrong.  What is wrong with all these people, Corday we know is an idiot but NBC and Sony, maybe they want the show canceled.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline Thx for the attic info.  Who woulda known?

Only have a second here, but I just remembered - since when does Kayla let Joey use her credit card - which he gave to Jade and she bought baby stuff?   They don't even know whether or not to buy pink or blue but she bought it anyway.  LOL

Oh well - Bad Kayla, bad Kayla.....  So, Sweetness and Steve and letting those two slugs live off of them AND use her credit card too???  Wha??????

I still think Adrienne had her hair straightened.  Even if is naturally straight, it was too, too neat.  That hair was done with an iron IMO.  That's JMO and I'm stickin' to it......  Oh, and the clothes?????

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

I don't hate what you wrote about Claire as i totally agree with you!

I like Theo but he needs not to listen to Claire telling him what to do etc.

Today its about Adrianne and those who love her...Kate was even concerned.

Please..from yesterday's show... don't let Jade talk Joey into marrying her!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Paige???

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix