Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@AuntG  I'm laughing to myself about your post!  I've always thought, too, that for a family who's supposed to be, what, millionaires, or is it bazillionaires, they sure do have the crappiest furniture!!!   :-)    I would imagine they'd expect us to think that they have interior designers at their beck and call, but, OMG, there are such random, mismatched things in those mansions!!!  Take a good look tomorrow at the knickknacks that are strewn about the sets.  Assorted different colors, styles, objects, your head will spin!!  But the one thing we can always count on seeing everywhere is the ivy plant in the brass planter.

@BarbiHollywood, if you really want to drive yourself bananas, check out the sets on Y&R, B&B and GH.  The difference is unreal.  I've never watched an episode of B&B but checked out their sets -- OMG.  And Y&R's are awesome and, you know, all hte major characters have homes and offices.  GH too.

But maybe it's just as well because then we wouldn't have all the funny comments here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I sure hope that the grief sex was also "safe" sex.....  

Such a waste of toDAY's show.  Can someone please explain the helmet/hair thing.  Did I miss something?

Shawn and Belle have been gone for how long??? Two years or so??  And all they get is a hug from Hope.  Nobody mentions where they are staying, have they eaten, where is grandma, blah, blah...........  LOL  No mention of Will?  Or did I miss all this while I was napping?

They have not been gone for nearly that long.

Maybe not two years, but long enough for me to have forgotten about them.  lol  Didn't they go off on their boat for a trip around the world or something?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I sure hope that the grief sex was also "safe" sex.....  

Such a waste of toDAY's show.  Can someone please explain the helmet/hair thing.  Did I miss something?

Shawn and Belle have been gone for how long??? Two years or so??  And all they get is a hug from Hope.  Nobody mentions where they are staying, have they eaten, where is grandma, blah, blah...........  LOL  No mention of Will?  Or did I miss all this while I was napping?

They have not been gone for nearly that long.

Maybe not two years, but long enough for me to have forgotten about them.  lol  Didn't they go off on their boat for a trip around the world or something?

I think Belle was working for Dimera and was sent to China on biz, Ciara went to stay with them.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, don't want to put you on the spot and I know you won't answer if you don't want to but wondering what it is that's got you thinking of leaving again? 

It's a simple answer, @LoriLori. I'm just not enjoying it enough. I ff thru almost everything. That's not a true DAYSie. I haven't left, I'm still giving it a chance to make me enjoy it again, but the future looks bleak. 

Have been wondering how you're feeling. I sense you have your old spark back, or maybe you never even lost it, I'm not sure Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, don't want to put you on the spot and I know you won't answer if you don't want to but wondering what it is that's got you thinking of leaving again? 

It's a simple answer, @LoriLori. I'm just not enjoying it enough. I ff thru almost everything. That's not a true DAYSie. I haven't left, I'm still giving it a chance to make me enjoy it again, but the future looks bleak. 

Have been wondering how you're feeling. I sense you have your old spark back, or maybe you never even lost it, I'm not sure Smiley Happy

@Judaline. I get it.  Once again tonight I have to watch On Demand.  Someitmes you can ff and sometimes you can't.  I ff the younger set (they're not teens anymore, what to call them?), Valerie and Abe, Chad and Abigail because I can't warm up to this Abigail and I find Chad's acting OTT, and I'll ff Shawn and Belle.  

That's a lot LOL!  But what I'm liking, I'm loving.

Thanks for inquiring about my health.  Good timing, I see the surgeon Thursday, he wants to do a second operation and I'm leaning toward no no no no no no no.  He's got to give me tests and we'll see the results.  All I know is since the surgery I'm weak like an invalid, and have horrible pain I never had before and my whole life has changed.  The surgery was necessary, I've seen the photos.  But the aftermath has been shocking and horrible.  And all he and my primary can tell me is I should have had pain before.  Well, I didn't.

Again, thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

And @Judaline, how are you feeling these days?

Respected Contributor

When Sami and Rafe were "comforting" each other today, did anyone notice how awful and how shall I say, erotic the music was? Woman LOL  I did like when Sami and Rafe were a couple all those years ago.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori omgosh, lori, that sounds horrible. How do you manage? Does anything help the pain? Do you have to take care of your mum, too? I'm so sorry. Just know you can always come here and we'll all make you laugh (like you make us laugh) and hopefully on Thurs, things will have turned around. (and maybe tell this guy you want a painless surgeon) and that you're going to shop around!

Just kidding, but it's a thought?

I'm feeling fine, thanks. I'm working out every other day and walking on alternate days, doc's orders. I just wonder what will happen when I'm too old to do these things! I guess I'll have to take my facelift savings and trade it in on an exercise machine to use right here at home. Those things are expensive~~~Probably no doc would touch me now anyway, being a cardio patient, so I'll have to grow old gracefully, if you want to call wrinkles graceful. There's  one machine I really like, at the gym I would buy. I don't like taking meds because I never have before and I think I'd feel a lot better without them but realize I need them. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks for asking. You know what OT always told me, 'none of us are getting out of here alive.' We just didn't dream she would leave so soon.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Judaline.  So good to hear you're feeling fine after all you've been through!  I hope you can get that machine.  OT, yes, she was wise and it's so true. 

I could take pain meds, I have lots but I choose not to because they cause  other cccproblems.   I'm keeping things going here but it's not to my standards, i do what I can.  It's all on me plus some.  Mom is very challenging and tries my patience and as always for those who pray, prayers are appreciated.

Thanks for caring.  

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

When Sami and Rafe were "comforting" each other today, did anyone notice how awful and how shall I say, erotic the music was? Woman LOL  I did like when Sami and Rafe were a couple all those years ago.

@IlliniGirl88, LOL!  That music was about as erotic as an ashtray full of stubbed-out cigarettes.  I don't know which was worse, the instrumental or the singing. 

Please, Corday, we know you won't pay for quality music, you won't buy any real songs so you write them --  please save our ears and ixnay on the music-ay.

I thought the sex was nice and the pillow talk, I liked the way they did it but boy was that music a buzzkill.