Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

@mishka14 wrote:

nothing really happened today....wasted 35 minutes....so far I don't like the nu Ciara....and I like Trip with Claire.  

Kate need to be outed....she gets away with way too much...

I know. Same here-could have stayed out shopping instead of coming home to watch. Boring. Don't like Ciara at all-that hair is reeeeealy bugging me already.  I don't like Tripp with anyone. And how does Ciara know Tripp? Was she here when he made the scene? 

I ff Steve and Kayla. I find them extremely boring. When the ratings are going up, I'm thinking of leaving. Today I was wondering what is keeping me from going.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I disagree that the Safe sex is "grief sex."  That was when Johnny was missing -- and EJ was married to Nicole, Sami was married to Rafe.  This is not adultery.  This is comfort. 

Rafe understands maybe better than anyone except Marlena how Sami can't get out of her own way, and he still stands by her.  I've always thought he was her best match.  Not sure if that makes him a very good guy or an idiot or both.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

I disagree that the Safe sex is "grief sex."  That was when Johnny was missing -- and EJ was married to Nicole, Sami was married to Rafe.  This is not adultery.  This is comfort. 

Rafe understands maybe better than anyone except Marlena how Sami can't get out of her own way, and he still stands by her.  I've always thought he was her best match.  Not sure if that makes him a very good guy or an idiot or both.

Not sure if I get what you said, @LoriLori. Are you talking about Rafe&Sami now because that's not adultery. Neither one is married.

If you're talking about the past with all of them being married but needing comfort, it's adultery if it goes to the bedroom.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle, the actress who plays Ciara now was not born in Poland, she was born in Brooklyn.  Her mother is Polish.  nuCiara won a contest here in America called Miss Poland USA.  

She has some movie credits so hopefully she can act.

Yes, I posted that yesterday on our old thread, after I had read more about her.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG  I'm laughing to myself about your post!  I've always thought, too, that for a family who's supposed to be, what, millionaires, or is it bazillionaires, they sure do have the crappiest furniture!!!   :-)    I would imagine they'd expect us to think that they have interior designers at their beck and call, but, OMG, there are such random, mismatched things in those mansions!!!  Take a good look tomorrow at the knickknacks that are strewn about the sets.  Assorted different colors, styles, objects, your head will spin!!  But the one thing we can always count on seeing everywhere is the ivy plant in the brass planter.

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope that the grief sex was also "safe" sex.....  

Such a waste of toDAY's show.  Can someone please explain the helmet/hair thing.  Did I miss something?

Shawn and Belle have been gone for how long??? Two years or so??  And all they get is a hug from Hope.  Nobody mentions where they are staying, have they eaten, where is grandma, blah, blah...........  LOL  No mention of Will?  Or did I miss all this while I was napping?

Honored Contributor

Sorry, Shel.  I caught up on three episodes last night and quickly scanned the thread before I left.  I didn't see your correction.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Not sure if I get what you said, @LoriLori. Are you talking about Rafe&Sami now because that's not adultery. Neither one is married.

If you're talking about the past with all of them being married but needing comfort, it's adultery if it goes to the bedroom.

@Judaline, again, I scanned last week's thread and saw at least one person, maybe more I don't remember, refer to Sami and Rafe sex as "grief sex."  And yes, I was pointing out that they are both single and the horrid "grief sex" was adultery on the part of both Sami and EJ so there's no comparison IMO.  So I think we're saying the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, don't want to put you on the spot and I know you won't answer if you don't want to but wondering what it is that's got you thinking of leaving again? 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I sure hope that the grief sex was also "safe" sex.....  

Such a waste of toDAY's show.  Can someone please explain the helmet/hair thing.  Did I miss something?

Shawn and Belle have been gone for how long??? Two years or so??  And all they get is a hug from Hope.  Nobody mentions where they are staying, have they eaten, where is grandma, blah, blah...........  LOL  No mention of Will?  Or did I miss all this while I was napping?

They have not been gone for nearly that long.