Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

@LoriLori wrote:

What the heck was Rafe wearing?  So unattractive (what he was wearing).  

I don't remember-all I remember is what he was not wearing and that he needs to lose a little weight. Just a bit.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I would like to know who is minding the store at the Salem PD.  Those two coppers with the empty file folder, who whisper to each other?  There is no receptionist/secretary to answer the phone.

Where is the "new" police commissioner???   In bed with Sami, that's where he is.  And Hope comes banging on Sami's door saying "I know you're in there"..... Who does that??  Why didn't Hope call her first?  Why, why, why.    Rafe hiding in the closet/loo???  

Please don't tell me that he is going to come clean to Hope and tell her everything....  Are they really "over" or not???   Does anyone know??

@sophiamarie  Did you notice there was NO TOILET in Sami's bathroom???? And why did Hope go to Sami and not to her "cuzz" Jennifer???  Those two are so tight, but I know that if she didn't go to Sami, there'd be no storyline.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Only in Salem do people know exactly what room people are staying in, whether it's the hospital or the hotel!!!!!  

Ohhhhh, this silly show of ours!!!!

@BarbiHollywood  -  Wow!  Corday really does cut corners, doesn't he?  The one bathroom on "The Brady Bunch" didn't have a toilet either.  I guess Corday thought if a family of 8 can get away without a toilet, Sami Brady can too.Woman LOL

Hope had already spoken to Jen for advice, it was Jen who told her to go and find Rafe, Hope knows how close Sami and Rafe have been and assumed she may know where he is.

Trusted Contributor

Judaline>>>I agree...Steve and Kayla, ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Boring.

Trusted Contributor

We interrupt this program......Senator Franken.......

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@sophiamarie, how did you watch today?  Mine was pre-empted first locally then nationally then locally again.  I wrote to you about it in post 60 because I was super annoyed.  Was it on Cozi or somewhere else?

@LoriLori  Hi Lori - I only got the first five (5) minutes.  Then, it went to Washington and then to the shooting.  I guess I could watch it online toDAY but I got enough info from reading over here.  LOL 

Hope you have a good DAY......

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not saying she is on drugs, but the actress playing Claire always has extremely large pupils.  Some of the other actors do have large pupils, it is just her's are wildly enlarged.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Ciara and Claire were having their tiff at the apartment, her guitar was pretty noticeable.  I'm hoping when they continue their arguement, that Ciara picks it up and smashes it on the floor and tells her how badly she sings.  I wouldn't do anything that violent in real life, but this is DAYS and we need some over the top drama.

WOW! Marlena has a wreath on her door and her Christmas tree is up!!!

Is Sami's hotel room Marlena's penthouse?  It looks like they have reused the set - SHOCKER!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

All programming preempted today for coverage if Fires & Santa Ana winds in San Diego County and Southern California.

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - I was thinking the same thing about Sami's hotel room and the penthouse.

When Sonny told Paul it was over, Paul shouild have told Sonny that Will kissed him. I was hoping he would say it as Sonny started to leave.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I see which way this is going. NuWill is going to turn out to be the antithesis of OldWill. That nice guy we used to know? All gone. It will be awhile before people realize what a brat this kid is. OK, he's not a kid, but the kind of guy nobody likes or wants to be around. I also think he's going to play each person for all he can get out of them. A guy who just drops the person he thought was his mother all this time (Susan) well, that says something about him. And he called her a whack job once or twice I believe. If this doesn't happen, I think it would be a really neat plot twist. They could really make it into something. And if he's too awful a person, they can kill him off and we'll have a whodunnit all over again. What fun.