Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

Just to supplement that spoiler,

Spoiler
Will finds the engagement ring in Sami's room on Monday.  Sami says her good-byes on Wednesday.  The Safe sex is exposed on Thursday.  It doesn't say if Sami's last day is Wednesday or Thursday.
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

Spoiler
I don't understand..what engagement ring and who does it belong to??
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam,

Spoiler
Hope's engagement ring that she gave back to Rafe, that must have fallen out of his pocket.  The intriguing thing here is why does Will go to Sami's room?  I hope this spoiler is right because it would be the last chance to see the fireworks between those two.
Honored Contributor

I said to myself toDAY, next time Sami blows up, she'll blow what happened all over the place. She can't keep anything inside.

Honored Contributor

Wow!

At  the end of the show Will kissed  Paul !!  ...lhmm maybe the attraction is still there!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Yes, and Sonny was standing right outside the door! Anxious to see what happens tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Will could have been having a flashback of the first time he and Paul kissed since the circumstances were a lot the same. Maybe it wasn't real-just a blast from the past in Will's mind?

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   HI twin.   Hope and Rafe both annoy me.  Never liked her and I only liked Rafe's double. 

Esteemed Contributor

I actually felt bad for Sami today ( 12/6).

Yes, she creates her own problems, but I still felt bad for her.

Her heart was obviously breaking.

Allison Sweeney is a very good actor, I think.

I have always liked Sami, even when she was being a devil, I have liked her.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I would like to know who is minding the store at the Salem PD.  Those two coppers with the empty file folder, who whisper to each other?  There is no receptionist/secretary to answer the phone.

Where is the "new" police commissioner???   In bed with Sami, that's where he is.  And Hope comes banging on Sami's door saying "I know you're in there"..... Who does that??  Why didn't Hope call her first?  Why, why, why.    Rafe hiding in the closet/loo???  

Please don't tell me that he is going to come clean to Hope and tell her everything....  Are they really "over" or not???   Does anyone know??

@sophiamarie  Did you notice there was NO TOILET in Sami's bathroom???? And why did Hope go to Sami and not to her "cuzz" Jennifer???  Those two are so tight, but I know that if she didn't go to Sami, there'd be no storyline.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Only in Salem do people know exactly what room people are staying in, whether it's the hospital or the hotel!!!!!  

Ohhhhh, this silly show of ours!!!!