Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

@Judaline   I think you're right.  Didn't EJ answer the door in a towel when he first met Sami?   Maybe Paul in a towel will trigger a memory for Will.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Next week Will finds Hope's engagement ring in Sami's hotel room,. Sami departs next week.
Respected Contributor

@Jackson08, @Judaline  -  I think it was around Halloween that Claire came into the apartment and "bumped" into Tripp, who was wearing a towel which conveniently fell to the floor.

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  I think you're right about that.  Although I ff through Claire & Tripp.  

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Jackson08, @Judaline  -  I think it was around Halloween that Claire came into the apartment and "bumped" into Tripp, who was wearing a towel which conveniently fell to the floor.

@IlliniGirl88  In Salem, some things are just guaranteed to happen -- having someone open a door wearing just a towel, bumping into someone in the Square, and opening a door only to find someone already standing there.  Only.  In.  Salem.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  In Salem, some things are just guaranteed to happen -- having someone open a door wearing just a towel, bumping into someone in the Square, and opening a door only to find someone already standing there.  Only.  In.  Salem.

@BarbiHollywood  -  Woman LOL  Our funny little show, but I'd miss it if it wasn't on.  The odds in Salem are phenomenal aren't they?  I wish I could buy my lottery ticket there.  I'd probably have fantastic odds that I'd win a big jackpot!

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to know who is minding the store at the Salem PD.  Those two coppers with the empty file folder, who whisper to each other?  There is no receptionist/secretary to answer the phone.

Where is the "new" police commissioner???   In bed with Sami, that's where he is.  And Hope comes banging on Sami's door saying "I know you're in there"..... Who does that??  Why didn't Hope call her first?  Why, why, why.    Rafe hiding in the closet/loo???  

Please don't tell me that he is going to come clean to Hope and tell her everything....  Are they really "over" or not???   Does anyone know??

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  I really wish Hope and Rafe are over for good!!   She annoys me more and more.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie@twinsister

Same here!

"'

Well saw about 5 min..then" News Special.."..sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamariewrote:

Please don't tell me that he is going to come clean to Hope and tell her everything....  Are they really "over" or not???   Does anyone know??

According to spoilers

Spoiler
Next week, her last week, "Sami and Rafe's secret is exposed."  Not sure how.  Doesn't sound like he comes clean.

I feel like Rope are together because there isn't anyone else for either character and that's all.  They have no chemistry, no depth, seeing Rafe with Sami reminded me why I used to love him...I can't imagine them changing that because who would each of them have?  There's no one, now.

SophiaMarie, a pre-emption of a pre-emption.  I'm so annoyed.  The last half hour they haven't had one bit of new information.  Officer shot, officer stable, press conference at 2:15 -- and now back to our show.  That's how that should have gone.  Grrrrr.