Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

Okay...here we go.   Its Christmas time in Salem, most likely filmed last May.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 12/04

@MamaWick  I see what you were saying now, about the helmet/hair thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Her hair would not have been that perfect.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle, the actress who plays Ciara now was not born in Poland, she was born in Brooklyn.  Her mother is Polish.  nuCiara won a contest here in America called Miss Poland USA.  

She has some movie credits so hopefully she can act.

Honored Contributor

I disagree that the Safe sex is "grief sex."  That was when Johnny was missing -- and EJ was married to Nicole, Sami was married to Rafe.  This is not adultery.  This is comfort. 

Rafe understands maybe better than anyone except Marlena how Sami can't get out of her own way, and he still stands by her.  I've always thought he was her best match.  Not sure if that makes him a very good guy or an idiot or both.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Thursday is the day Theo's last scenes air that he posted which would make it his last day.

Belle and Shawn this week.  Don't like this Belle (but adorable Belle has been on General Hospital for many years) and don't like this Shawn.  The other Shawn, the one I love, hasn't been up to much but as I've posted before some actors asked to return are not willing to take the pay cuts.

I haven't read anything that says whether it's just a visit or they're hanging around.  I like some characters coming and going, IMO it keeps things more interesting.  This does not apply to Ben: Fen/Len/Sven LOL.

Honored Contributor

Ratings up again.  This doesn't count On Demand or people who watch at NBC.com although the network knows how many people watch at NBC.com.  This is good news!  People are coming back, tuning in and sticking around.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  Ken & Glen too.  I'll take him any way we can get him.  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Honestly, where did they get that yucky blue furniture that Kate and Lucas are standing in front of? I bought a chair that color in 1984.

Trusted Contributor

nothing really happened today....wasted 35 minutes....so far I don't like the nu Ciara....and I like Trip with Claire.  

Kate need to be outed....she gets away with way too much...