Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/28

[ Edited ]

@snowball wrote:

This is our rescue dog LEO!!!!! FullSizeRender.jpg

Like he isn't cute enough-you had to put the tie on?

Trusted Contributor

Jud, the groomer put that tie on him after his cut.   Lol.   But he does look so handsome.   

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@twinsister  Hi twin!    Leo is just a tad bigger than Winnie, both about 10-11 pounds.   I told you before to tell that boyfriend of yours you are getting a little dog.  LOL

I have been watching our Tony and I am still loving him.   Do you by any chance watch Walking Dead??

Lori, I also love that song Waterfalls!   What a shame about her death and I remember watching the news when that happened. 

@snowball - I don't watch Walking Dead - is he in  that also?

I will tel my BF you said I should get the dog!!

Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@twinsister   Hi Twinnie!  Thanks for saying hello! 

I am still in limbo with no decision made yet!  I am scared of everything now, and especially scared of making a wrong decision!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and a wonderful Holiday season! 

Suzie

@123SuzyQ123 - You'll make the decision when the time is right.  Wishing you a good holiday also!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister no twin.   Tony isn't on walking dead but there is another mean guy on it that I am in love with.  Just love those bad guys.   

Let me  know what your boyfriend says about the dog.   Lol.   Just get a little one because you have wanted one for awhile now.   

Honored Contributor

@snowball, not only do you have the cutest dogs but you take incredible photos of them!  The one of Winnie you have as your avi now, the others of Winnie, this one of Leo is flawless --

You have a gift (and maybe you do it professionally?).  Have you ever thought of volunteering at a local shelter taking pics of the inmates?  Cute pics increase adoptions.  If that pic of Leo went up on a shelter's web site, that look on his face, there would be lines around the block to adopt him (lucky for him you got there first!).  You have a gift!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori   Thank you so much for that comment.   I just have the cutest dogs so that is why it is so easy to get good pics of them.   I do not do this professionally.   LOL

I want everyone to see Winnie and Leo now.   HAHAHAHA 

Esteemed Contributor

I am tired of Abby and that attic.  Wish they would put some make up on her.

Is Jen going to put a Christmas tree in the attic for Abby?   Maybe they could do the hanging of the Horton ornaments up there.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know where Ciara is living???  Nobody ever mentioned that little factoid.

I am not liking this prison stuff with the prisoners all in that little room.  Is that supposed to be the "Day Room?".....  Computer and all???  Same prisoners in it and visitors (Rafe) just come and go???  I thought prisoners had certain times and days when they had visitors and they were announced and then they talked through a glass window.  Oh well, Salem is a strange place, so anything is possible.

I am also fed up with the Justin/Lucas/Adrienne/Sonny fiasco.  Same dress.  When do they all use the restroom and how long have they been there?

I haven't seen toDAY's show yet, so maybe some of my questions have been answered.  Sorry if I bored anyone.......

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie - I was wondering about where Ciara is living too.  Don't think it has been mentioned.  Maybe she is living at home and Shawn is staying with her, since he is back.