Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/28

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Jud!!  Great to finally put a face with the name!  What a lovely family and lovely matriarch! 

Suzie

suzie, so nice to hear from you-I feel we have lost touch. I did read something you wrote about me but when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. Hope you have the merriest if we don't talk again.Heart

Trusted Contributor

This is our rescue dog LEO!!!!! FullSizeRender.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh, snow he is precious. Wouldn't you say he's the same kind of dog as Winnie? Havanese is it? I could just kiss them-right on the lips. hahahaha

Esteemed Contributor

I just love how he blends right in with the carpet.... LOL  Adorable

Trusted Contributor

Jud, we think he may be part Havanese but he sort of resembles a dachshund.  His legs kind of.   LOL   And boy do I kiss them!!!!!   Spoiled little brats.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, I wrote you a longer post (# 44) earlier today that you may not have seen!  Wishing you and your family the best! 

And hi to all the other Daysies as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Jud - you and your granddaughters are beautiful! I kind of pictured you like that only taller (I shouldn't talk, I am only 5"4").  Great to see you i "person". 

@snowball - Hi snow - I love Leo!!! Just the type of dog I want. Thanks for posting the picture of Jud.  Have you seen our Tony/Andre - he has been on lately.

@123SuzyQ123 Hi suzie!!!  Nice to see you post again.  Did you make up your mind yet?

@LoriLori - I must really be out of the loop - never heard of T Boz or that Dot person!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   Hi Twinnie!  Thanks for saying hello! 

I am still in limbo with no decision made yet!  I am scared of everything now, and especially scared of making a wrong decision!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and a wonderful Holiday season! 

Suzie

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  Hi twin!    Leo is just a tad bigger than Winnie, both about 10-11 pounds.   I told you before to tell that boyfriend of yours you are getting a little dog.  LOL

I have been watching our Tony and I am still loving him.   Do you by any chance watch Walking Dead??

Lori, I also love that song Waterfalls!   What a shame about her death and I remember watching the news when that happened. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  I'm 5'4'', too. My posture is awful so I probably look even shorter! I'm with you-never heard of those singers.

@123SuzyQ123 I'll look for your post. Smiley Happy