Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/28

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hattie first came on the scene in 2000, the role was then played by Dee's twin, Andrea Hall, supposedly Stef sent her for a makeover, she was working for him, once she had her makeover Dee Hall took over the role, now it is Dee playing Hattie again. You will learn more about Hattie soon and a reminder of her past part on the show. .

@Shelbelle, how soon?  I want this jail story over ASAP!

T Boz with that stupid blonde thing on her head is a complete waste unless she's going to sing.  Dot-Marie Jones who played Coach Bieste on Glee is going to be in the prison story.  Maybe they'll do a duet (as if).

Since you've read the spoilers do you know how long this silly jail thing will take to play out?

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen toDAY's show yet but I have a thought.  Deimos wants so much to be a daddy and loves??? Nicole, right??? Sooooo, when Nic finds out that Chloe is carrying a baby belonging to Nic and Daniel (who is gone anyway) - wouldn't it make sense for Nicole and Deimos to get together and raise the child.  That way, Deimos could be the daddy he always wanted to be and at least Nicole would be the bio mother.  Makes sense to me.......

Trusted Contributor

DAYSies,   I will try to put Jud's pic on here now for you.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I haven't seen toDAY's show yet but I have a thought.  Deimos wants so much to be a daddy and loves??? Nicole, right??? Sooooo, when Nic finds out that Chloe is carrying a baby belonging to Nic and Daniel (who is gone anyway) - wouldn't it make sense for Nicole and Deimos to get together and raise the child.  That way, Deimos could be the daddy he always wanted to be and at least Nicole would be the bio mother.  Makes sense to me.......

Well, of course-that's what we've all been thinking. But I remember how much he loved Nicole and told her he wanted children and when she finally got up the nerve to tell him she couldn't have children, his face fell, his demeanor changed. He wants his OWN child, I'm sure. But you never know with this guy. Whatever happens, Nicole has the right to be told. Chloe is in some kind of trance keeping it from her. And for Nicole to have a part of Daniel? What a gift! Chloe, you are no friend of Nicole's.

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie I am so tired of Jen's role on Days right now.  To keep Abby a secret from Chad is just stupid.  I don't think she is the best Mother and no one not even Abby can depend on her.  She should be encourging Abby to let everyone know she is back. JJ needs to man up and tell Chad Abby is home and alright but afraid he will reject her. I think Gaby is moving on with JJ and hopefully that scenero is over with Chad. Let's get Abby back with Chad and her baby for Christmas.Heart

I hope they hurry and get Hope out of prison it just isn't very interesting to watch. Does she ever spend anytime in her cell or work at the prison?

Today with the teens was boring, now Ciara thinks she wants Theo back, she doesn't really care about him she's jealous of his moving on with Clare because Chad rejected her and she has no one. Once you burn a bridge you should't be able to cross it again IMO.

And then instead of saying who she has chosen she faints?  I was ready for her to say she had chosen Sonny and not Lucus or Justin. Maybe wishful thinking Lol

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hattie first came on the scene in 2000, the role was then played by Dee's twin, Andrea Hall, supposedly Stef sent her for a makeover, she was working for him, once she had her makeover Dee Hall took over the role, now it is Dee playing Hattie again. You will learn more about Hattie soon and a reminder of her past part on the show. .

@Shelbelle, how soon?  I want this jail story over ASAP!

T Boz with that stupid blonde thing on her head is a complete waste unless she's going to sing.  Dot-Marie Jones who played Coach Bieste on Glee is going to be in the prison story.  Maybe they'll do a duet (as if).

Since you've read the spoilers do you know how long this silly jail thing will take to play out?

Hi,  Lori, I would imagine Hattie will be around for as long as Hope stays in prison, I would also assume she will play a major part in getting Hope outta there!! She surely has some goods on Stef to share for the right price since she was working for him.

Honored Contributor

So, are you saying those 2 creeps in the prison are really famous people, not to my knowledge. I am so out of the loop these days.

Trusted Contributor

Jud and her family!!!!!   And her QVC ponchos!!!!    LOVE HER!!!!FullSizeRender2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, you're all beautiful!  Are the two blondes twins?  They look so much alike!  Love the ponchos.  Love the picture, you are all so lovely.  Thank you for posting it!

@snowball, thank you too!  Don't be a stranger!  I guess you don't watch anymore?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   LUV, LUV, LUV the pic.  Are the two gals on the end, twins???  Funny, how we picture people differently than they really are.  I pictured you as having dark hair and kind of chubby.  LOLOL  Maybe because I had a friend whose name was Judy and she had dark hair and was chubby?????  Again, Great pic...... Love it.