Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/28

Is it me or does Lucas's hair look like a Beatle wig?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Intel and a shoulder rub, doesn't get much better than that.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Is it me or does Lucas's hair look like a Beatle wig?

@LoriLori  -  LOL!!! It does!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, I can understand not wanting to try new techie maneuvers, but I hope you do post pictures of you and your grands, so that I can see you!  After almost 10 years of posting with you on these boards and the HSN boards, it would be great to see you.  Hoping you are back to normal from your surgery!

Just dropping in to say a LATE Happy Thanksgiving and an EARLY Merry Christmas to all you DAYSies!  Wishing you all good health and happiness!  I only watch DAYS occasionally, so I can't add much insight.  I keep letting life get in the way of my TV viewings!

Much love to you all, take care!

Suzie

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@mishka14  That is Hattie, not Marlena.

I know her name is Hattie in the story...but who is the actress playing Hattie...it has to be Deidre Hall??  NO?  Hope played someone else,  now we have Deidre Hall playing to roles....are they that strapped for money?

Honored Contributor

Nope, the Beatles had bangs. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe it was Deidre's real life twin. Nah, it was Deidre. I enjoyed that. Doc chewing gum and raising her voice. Still had the eye makeup on but her gray was showing-doc would never show her gray.

Honored Contributor

Hattie first came on the scene in 2000, the role was then played by Dee's twin, Andrea Hall, supposedly Stef sent her for a makeover, she was working for him, once she had her makeover Dee Hall took over the role, now it is Dee playing Hattie again. You will learn more about Hattie soon and a reminder of her past part on the show. .

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know which is worse - Claire trying to be a spy to help Theo with Valerie or watching Abby traipsing up and down those steps all day!!

The one good thing about Adrienne collapsing is that she will be out of that awful wedding gown.  That whole locked hotel room scenario was ridiculous.

What is with Kayla and that fedora type hat?  She wore it the other day and today she was carrying it in her hand when she came home.

As for Gabi's hair, I didn't like it at all.  My 95 year old aunt, who usually sleeps through DAYS (she has watched since the beginning) woke up when Gabi was on screen.  First she said "what is that thing on top of her head" and then "doesn't she know her ears are sticking out" and went back to sleep.  Made me laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

And let's not forget that Andrea Hall played Marlena's twin sister, Samantha, back in the day. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix