Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/28

Regarding Lulu the elephant, I even ran it back for my husband to see to make sure and yep...It was back in the attic after Jen had given it to Chad. 

As far as the teens, what I don't like is Theo's behavior toward Valerie.  I know he is high functioning autistic, but still...give it up Theo. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori lori, it was a pic of me and my grands - all in our QVC ponchos.

@Judaline, boooo!  So sorry it didn't come out.  Did you use the picture thingy at the top of the box (insert/edit image)?  If not try that.  Click on that box and change "browse" from "another site" to "my computer" and upload it and give it a title, click save and it should post.

I really REALLY want to see this picture!  Besides sounding cute as a basket of kittens it would be great to see you!!!

Honored Contributor

Last night I watched Ali Sweeney host a Christmas cookie competition (say that three times fast) on Food Network.  They're repeating it Sunday afternoon I think.

She looked amazing.  She had a head full of extensions but they were super high quality, not the cheapo ones she had on DAYS.  She was in great shape.  She used her baby-talk voice sometimes which I thought she just put on for DAYS.  She was a great host.  The cookies were kind of meh LOL.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick

Claire is pushing Abe's son to dislike the lady doctor And he is listening to her...boo!!!

Oh..yes Jade was really pushing on the pg bit  conning them to let her live with them...grrr..i would push for a paternity test a.s.a.p!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  How do you know Ali had extensions?  I really want to know how to spot them. 

Did anyone hear Victor's blooper?  He said "I promised Nicole, before she left, that I would look after Brady."  Uh...he promised Theresa (since he is in on the fact that Theresa is not back on drugs). 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick I caught Victor's blooper. What I don't get is why no one in the cast caught it. They all heard it. Or is it verboten to stop filming, at any cost?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Sorry, lori, I'm not that computer savvy to take in what you said. I'd just as soon let it slide if you don't mind. I've had a stressful week and I can't risk adding to it. I'm anxiety prone which doesn't help. 

Respected Contributor

HOW DID I MISS THIS????  HOWWWW?????????  Two days in a row!!!  I'm mad at myself right now cuz I deleted it.  I'll look On Demand later.

Honored Contributor

I also heard him say it..and i thought huh??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick I caught Victor's blooper. What I don't get is why no one in the cast caught it. They all heard it. Or is it verboten to stop filming, at any cost?

I noticed it too, but then thought maybe he was suppose to say Nicole....if he said Theresa,  they all would have asked how come he knew ahead that Theresa was leaving?   Didn't Theresa just kind of "run"off..????  and why didn't Victor try and stop her?