Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/27

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I am laughing at all these comments about Marlena and her crossbody bag.  When those Salemites latch onto something they don't let go.  Remember JJ and his backpack and Serena and her elephant???

How convenient for Sami that Ben's apartment was vacant and not rented.  Those flashing lights never go out.  Nice to see Ben again.

I think Chandler Massey  is doing a great job.  

Have we seen the last of Susan/Kristen?   I was hoping we would see more of Kristen.

Hope didn't look good today - her face is so gaunt.  I wish Hope and Rafe would break up permanently.

@twinsister-  I thought how convenient for them that the apartment was vacant too.Woman LOL  I guess Sami has some good luck or she had her two thugs vacate the current tenant.

You're right, Hope didn't look good today, she looked aged and exhausted.

Boy, am I dumb, I was thinking wow, Sami found a blinking neon sign just like the one that was in Ben's apt! And she did it so fast! Duh, Jud, just duh.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OH Sammy,    what a nasty terrible way to get your son to remember you....he will hate you one way or another.....with his memory or not.......trauma in the worse way!  I don't appreciate that the writers felt they needed to go to this length at all....terrible thing to do to your son that you say you love...this is not love for your son....it's thinking of your own feeling more that his.  It's just not right.

Honored Contributor

I read that toDAY 'Will rips into Sami for what she did' and I don't know what to take away from this-does it mean our Will is back or does it mean that Susan's Will was madder'n a hornet?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I am laughing at all these comments about Marlena and her crossbody bag.  When those Salemites latch onto something they don't let go.  Remember JJ and his backpack and Serena and her elephant???

How convenient for Sami that Ben's apartment was vacant and not rented.  Those flashing lights never go out.  Nice to see Ben again.

I think Chandler Massey  is doing a great job.  

Have we seen the last of Susan/Kristen?   I was hoping we would see more of Kristen.

Hope didn't look good today - her face is so gaunt.  I wish Hope and Rafe would break up permanently.

@twinsister, I'm thrilled the apartment was vacant and the lights were on.  I got such a kick out of that.

Probably last of Kristen but who knows?  They could have saved an appearance for another day.

To add to your list of things people in Salem hang on to: 

Ciara.  Ciara with a picture of (who?) bringing it everywhere.  Ciara with Sami's diamond earring she wouldn't let go of.  I remember it drove us kind of crazy but we laughed too.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I read that toDAY 'Will rips into Sami for what she did' and I don't know what to take away from this-does it mean our Will is back or does it mean that Susan's Will was madder'n a hornet?

@Judaline, door number two.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Wow.  Great episode.  Every second of it.  Love these stories.  Wish they would find someone different for Hope and for Rafe.  Galen really brought it today.

I wouldn't change a thing -- except more flashing lights LOL.  It was like seeing an old friend, seeing those lights haha.

I think this strangling was even more sinister than the first one. The way he kept twirling that rope or whatever it was. I realize he was trying to stir up Will's memories but still, horrible.

@Judaline, it was and I didn't mind.  It emphasizes how stupid and OTT Sami's plan is and I wonder if he has amnesia for months if he won't forgive her until he gets his memory back.  Or ever.

Spoiler
I just posted this a few mintues ago!   Just read the latest spoiler which says Will and Sami "make peace" the week of Dec. 11th which is likely Ali Sweeney's last week.  Too bad, I was rooting for him to stay mad at her!   The spoiler doesn't give away whether or not he's got his memory back.  Also "make peace" does not mean make nice LOL.

BTW I didn't see your post about Ciara carrying around Sami's diamond earring so I posted that too.  Sorry.  Anyone remember what the picture was that she wouldn't let go of?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline, door number two.

Prolly.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  

That's ok. You reminded me how to correctly spell Ciara. I kept looking at mine and knowing something was wrong but not caring,lol.

I would say they are playing this one close to the vest, per your spoiler. 'bout time they learned how to do that.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, definitely.

Look at my post above yours, you may not have seen my edit.  Interesting spoiler that blew my theory out of the water LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  

That's ok. You reminded me how to correctly spell Ciara. I kept looking at mine and knowing something was wrong but not caring,lol.

I would say they are playing this one close to the vest, per your spoiler. 'bout time they learned how to do that.

@Judaline, that would be good if it's deliberate.  Remember I was going to go spoiler-free?  No self-control with DAYS LOL.

Hope someone remembers what that picture was Ciara carried aroud everywhere.  I remember something about her sitting in Hope's office and that picture but I can't picture what the picture was.