Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/27

I am laughing at all these comments about Marlena and her crossbody bag.  When those Salemites latch onto something they don't let go.  Remember JJ and his backpack and Serena and her elephant???

How convenient for Sami that Ben's apartment was vacant and not rented.  Those flashing lights never go out.  Nice to see Ben again.

I think Chandler Massey  is doing a great job.  

Have we seen the last of Susan/Kristen?   I was hoping we would see more of Kristen.

Hope didn't look good today - her face is so gaunt.  I wish Hope and Rafe would break up permanently.

Trusted Contributor

As much as I love Sami being back,  I know she has done a lot of rotten things over the years --- and not really sure about her motivation,  but I think this has to go down as one of the worst things she has done.  I don;t see how Will or anyone will forgive her. Happy to see Lucas and Will finally connected .................

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline, @BarbiHollywood  -  Just think about this, maybe Marlena wears her crossbody in the kitchen instead of an apron.  I can see it now, Multitasker Marlena wears her crossbody, which holds her spatula, whisk, salt and pepper shakers while cooking.  Her crossbody is like Mary Poppins' valise.

As the Brits say, "always at the ready." That's our doc.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I am laughing at all these comments about Marlena and her crossbody bag.  When those Salemites latch onto something they don't let go.  Remember JJ and his backpack and Serena and her elephant???

How convenient for Sami that Ben's apartment was vacant and not rented.  Those flashing lights never go out.  Nice to see Ben again.

Have we seen the last of Susan/Kristen?   I was hoping we would see more of Kristen.

Hope didn't look good today - her face is so gaunt.  I wish Hope and Rafe would break up permanently.

And lest we forget, Ciera and her diamond earring? She'd take it out and put it back during each show. 

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline, @BarbiHollywood  -  Just think about this, maybe Marlena wears her crossbody in the kitchen instead of an apron.  I can see it now, Multitasker Marlena wears her crossbody, which holds her spatula, whisk, salt and pepper shakers while cooking.  Her crossbody is like Mary Poppins' valise.

And how about the pink or salmon colored Leather Jacket she still wearing -- she had that on when she whipped up that Breakfast for Will's guests ! All I could picture was the butter, maple syrup and bacon grease spatter on her jacket ... But she's still wearing it ...

😄😳

Trusted Contributor

Did Sami inherit her strong arm minion kidnappers from EJ?  Seems very DiMera-esque. 

Respected Contributor

Shelbelle......you should work for the Salem PD I hear they need people!

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

Did Sami inherit her strong arm minion kidnappers from EJ?  Seems very DiMera-esque. 

Probably. She said two or three times, "I'm a DiMera." I've never,ever heard her say that before. But when she wants to scare people, she says it. Well, it's true. It's like people talking about Justin when they say, 'he's a Kiriakis' (I can say it with an accent but I can't spell it?) And then they get a scared look on their face. Well, whatever works I always say.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@twinsister-  I thought how convenient for them that the apartment was vacant too.Woman LOL  I guess Sami has some good luck or she had her two thugs vacate the current tenant.

You're right, Hope didn't look good today, she looked aged and exhausted.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@twinsister  I thought the exact same thing about Ben's apartment!  I guess someone paid the electric bills and even kept it clean.  Also shared your thoughts, too, about Hope.  Some days she looks amazing, other days not so much.  Maybe long hours.  Who knows!  Ohh, this show just drives me crazy!!!!