Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/27

@twinsister, OMgosh no I haven't heard a word or even seen suzie about. I might put out an APB on her. You've got me worried. Even if she moved I think she would have contacted us here. Hope we can find her. She is a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Funny how Marlena is never without her cross body bag, yet when Ari needed a band-aid, Marlena had her medical bag in her car.

@AuntG  Wouldn't you think she would have a band-aid in her medicine chest.  I mean, doesn't everyone - ?????  LOL  She also said she may even have a lolly pop there too.  Do her adult patients get a lolly pop after a session with Doc?????  Where I live, lolly pops melt if they are left in cars.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Abe is in denial over what/where Theo was,etc...so it's easier for him to take it out on JJ and Hope !

Wonder when he will realize it?If he ever does.

So JJ dumps Lani ...so how long will it be before she learns she is pg.???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Abe is in denial over what/where Theo was,etc...so it's easier for him to take it out on JJ and Hope !

Wonder when he will realize it?If he ever does.

So JJ dumps Lani ...so how long will it be before she learns she is pg.???

@cowboy sam  Probaby when she goes into labor.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie

Good thing i wasn't drinking any water or pop  or my keyboard would have had a mess on it..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Where does JJ live? I sure would love to have my walls and doors painted that color. Looks very ritzy. It'll be back with mom soon I guess since he's outta work.

Chad, Chad, Chad. You don't have any faith at all in your brother Andre. You'll eat your words, mark mine.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I was wondering about where JJ was living too.  Looks like it is the B&B that Eli owns - maybe?   Why did he move out anyway - I don't remember that happening.

Hope you find suzyq - I agree - if she moved I think she would have told us.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I was wondering about where JJ was living too.  Looks like it is the B&B that Eli owns - maybe?   Why did he move out anyway - I don't remember that happening.

Yeah, when did that happen??? That's the second time they've shown his place and I'm still going, 'huh?'

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  @twinsister  Isn't JJ's room the same one Eric & Nicole were in the night Deimos was killed.  At least the color looks the same to me.  It's brighter though, since they've appeared to have put a window in it.

Loved the last scene today!!!   Those eyes of his...mmm mmm.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  I can't remember about JJ's room.

So where is Kristen?? Nice tease, but let's get down to brass tacks!