Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

Sweeps ends this week.  Let's hope the stories continue to be good. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

The stories have been good, but with these deaths week after week, they should do a better job showing how the families deal with it.  In Salem, it seems to be no big deal.  I'd like to see JJ, Eve and Will's parents & grandparents really struggle with their losses during the holiday.  My guess is that we might see Hope dealing with the pain but not any of the other characters. 

Honored Contributor

Sweeps ends WednesDAY and the show will not be on Thursday and Friday.  This is from my Comcast cable guide:

Monday:

Spoiler
Hope lashes out at Steve and Kayla; Ciara tries her best to comfort an anguished Chase; fearing for her unborn baby's life, Abigail pleaseds with Ben to take her to the hospital; John makes a deal with Andre for Sami's safe return.  (ewww, John, leave her there)

Tuesday

Spoiler
Hope decides to take action; Abigail struggles through a difficult labor; Chad regains a key memory about Ben; Stefano and Andre reel from Sami's latest move (just let her "latest move" be far, far away)

Wednesday:  there is no listing yet because we lost the power during a very bad storm yesterday so the guide takes forever to reload.

Honored Contributor

AuntG, the last thing I want to see is people walking around Salem weeping and sobbing.  I know they're grief-stricken.  I don't need to see it and watch all the crying, I've done enough crying on my own during Friday's episode to last all year.

What do you DAYSies think of me starting the week typing the cable guide descriptions?  Do you like that, do you want me to keep doing it?  Should I put a sock in my editorial comments and just type them as they are?  Or what?  Tell me, DAYSies, please.  Don't want to type for nothing.

Looks like an amazing wind-up to the new writers' first sweeps.  And quite the cliffhanger on Wednesday...

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I would just as soon not know-I have it on my cable and have never looked unless I know I'll miss the show. Probably everyone here has this guide on their tv. I don't think my guide is that extensive. Just like two and a half lines. Anyway, if the vote is to keep doing it, nobody is forcing me to read your spoilers.

I think it would be cool if Hope and Rafe joined up with Patch and John and got those suckers who actually killed Bo. 

Let's roll.

Honored Contributor

off topic-My DD had the song, Just You and I sung at her wedding. I am a little mixed up but was this ever a couple's theme song on DAYS?

Honored Contributor

Couldn't resist this one, lori. 

Owl be seeing you, hahaha I just made that up!

What the heck are they doing? Are they ground owls or something?

Honored Contributor

Please tell me where you got that picture.  If they're not photoshopped I HAVE TO go there!  OMG, the cuteness.

Valued Contributor

I like reading the spoilers bc I don't always get to watch!!
Honored Contributor

@where else? Ye Old Autumn Time under Among Friends. It's new today so just scroll.