Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

@cowboy sam wrote:

How can Hope be in charge when JJ is family right?

Claire is such a bad actor...

But wnen she fainted the last time..i was thinking.... please don't let her be pg with Theo's baby!!! please!

@cowboy sam@and @Jackson08    I was thinking the same thing.  Geez, I sure hope she isn't.

I was trying to figure out what time of night the shooting took place.  Hard to figure out based on how some people were awake (Kate & Andre) and others were sound asleep (Chad & Abigail).  Even Jennifer.  Whatever time it was, everyone sure did look great.  I guess no one hangs out in yoga pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope, Hope, Hope - Why didn't  you grab the phone out of Tripp's hand before you ran in to scold Abe and Jen for talking out loud.  What is WRONG with you???  You need to turn in your badge and gun and let Rafe have the job.  

Now that she knows Tripp has Theo's phone, how is she going to handle things?  Why would Tripp give it to Kate anyway?  Let's see how this plays out.

Wouldn't it be something if Lani is preggers with JJ's baby???  What is Abe going to do about THAT????  LOL

@BarbiHollywood  I thought the same thing.  Everyone is sleeping or partying at the same time.  Well, almost everyone.  Chad and Abby are always in bed, so that doesn't count.  Jen knew JJ was at the Square?  Hmmm  Everything is walking distance from the Square.  All of a sudden, the whole cast has become attached to Theo.  Oh, when Abe said to Jen "The Carvers and the Hortons...."    Just "who" are the Carvers????  How many are there??  JJ is a Horton and Lani is a Carver.  How is that gonna work out???

Respected Contributor

My close caption typed Bonnie, And said "What"???? I am guessing Claire could be pregnant that is why she is passing out. And no one is wondering why, especially her Grandmother Hope or Tripp they know how involved Claire is with Theo, I always wondered if she was trying to get pregnant by him any way. That would be frightening given their problems.

Respected Contributor

Aunt g, I didn't see Clyde either. One of others said they saw Anne Milhouse on the "Mendez Brothers", and it wasn't her. I wonder if someone saw that one guy on "This Is Us" and thought it was him, I saw a guy that kind of looked like him.

Respected Contributor

I pray there is no pregnant Anyone. But they haven't had any in a while with anyone. No one is taking care of the 3 that are on there now. Every sitcoms crack me up they all just walk out the door and go where they go.No sitters!!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hope, Hope, Hope - Why didn't  you grab the phone out of Tripp's hand before you ran in to scold Abe and Jen for talking out loud.  What is WRONG with you???  You need to turn in your badge and gun and let Rafe have the job.  

Now that she knows Tripp has Theo's phone, how is she going to handle things?  Why would Tripp give it to Kate anyway?  Let's see how this plays out.

Wouldn't it be something if Lani is preggers with JJ's baby???  What is Abe going to do about THAT????  LOL

@BarbiHollywood  I thought the same thing.  Everyone is sleeping or partying at the same time.  Well, almost everyone.  Chad and Abby are always in bed, so that doesn't count.  Jen knew JJ was at the Square?  Hmmm  Everything is walking distance from the Square.  All of a sudden, the whole cast has become attached to Theo.  Oh, when Abe said to Jen "The Carvers and the Hortons...."    Just "who" are the Carvers????  How many are there??  JJ is a Horton and Lani is a Carver.  How is that gonna work out???

rolling laughter emoticon

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

How can Hope be in charge when JJ is family right?

Claire is such a bad actor...

But wnen she fainted the last time..i was thinking.... please don't let her be pg with Theo's baby!!! please!

@cowboy sam@and @Jackson08    I was thinking the same thing.  Geez, I sure hope she isn't.

I was trying to figure out what time of night the shooting took place.  Hard to figure out based on how some people were awake (Kate & Andre) and others were sound asleep (Chad & Abigail).  Even Jennifer.  Whatever time it was, everyone sure did look great.  I guess no one hangs out in yoga pants.

Chad and Abs weren't sleeping.Related image

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

My close caption typed Bonnie, And said "What"???? I am guessing Claire could be pregnant that is why she is passing out. And no one is wondering why, especially her Grandmother Hope or Tripp they know how involved Claire is with Theo, I always wondered if she was trying to get pregnant by him any way. That would be frightening given their problems.

Look at it this way. If she is preggers, she'll be way too busy to start singing again. That's all I've got. I always like to look on the bright side Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Did he have the scruffy look? Was his hair gray? I like him a lot (James Read) so......just wondering?

Honored Contributor

I forgot to ask. Did anyone notice Jennifer's shoes as she was kneeling down comforting JJ? OMgosh, the heels looked like poles.