Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

[ Edited ]

@mishka14  Right, not one word about Theo breaking and entering. (almost) Theo couldn't possibly be to blame. What?? I can just hear commissioner Brady. "JJ, even tho you knew it was Theo, you were obliged to shoot. He was told to freeze and he didn't. You keep saying you would never have shot if you knew it was Theo but you never saw his face. JJ, even if you knew, you were obliged to fire! You took an oath!!!' That's what she would have said if things were different. She'd have had his badge if he didn't shoot, too.

Abe really got on my nerves toDAY. The whispering and the hate and the bitterness when JJ wasn't even to blame. And saying to Jennifer their history of being friends is over. Well, if I had a friend like him I wouldn't want him after the unfair way he's treated Jen. And speaking of which, Hope never should have told Abe about the phone with Jen present. Shoddy, shoddy. Plus she was very lax in not taking Theo's phone when Tripp offered it to her. Lots of no-nos toDAY. All I wanted to see was the Memphis group.

Kate had her chance to clear Andre and blew it. Then she could have told Abe, but blew it. She also didn't act as concerned about Theo as she was concerned about being busted. I hope Tripp refuses to give the phone to her. But Kate has her ways. She'll get it. One way or another.

Trusted Contributor

This is all Kate's fault.  Although nobody knows it yet.  Abe (and everyone else who loves Theo) is reacting out of anger and sadness, which to me is understandable.  @LoriLori  I agree.  JJ is doing a great job.   

Respected Contributor

Today's show, last minute or so...Kate walking in and demanding Theo's phone...makes her come across as GUILTY, wouldn't ya say??  How does everyone always know exactly where everyone is at the hospital?  No one ever has to ask what floor or what room.  They just know.  Take today when Claire took off to go see Theo.  No one told her what room he was in.  Ohhhh, this show.  And the crime scene.  No officers there?  Just the cordoned off crime scene, that's all??  Salem PD trusts no one will enter and tamper with it??  Again, ohhhhh this show.  Can you hear my eyeroll??

Anyone else grow tired of Sami yet?

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Kate is going to blackmail Tripp for thr phone!! Remember she knows what he did at the hospital.
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  She is a real piece of work.  

Honored Contributor

How can Hope be in charge when JJ is family right?

Claire is such a bad actor...

But wnen she fainted the last time..i was thinking.... please don't let her be pg with Theo's baby!!! please!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam  That thought crossed my mind too.  I pray she's not.  I would feel bad for any child of hers. 

Honored Contributor

Fans of THIS IS US, did you see Clyde on the Nov 14 episode?  That show is also becoming a soap opera.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Fans of THIS IS US, did you see Clyde on the Nov 14 episode?  That show is also becoming a soap opera.

Funny, i had posted here this week twice about it and no one responded. He was shown all week on the promos.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle & @AuntG - yes -  I saw Clyde on This is Us last night.