Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

@mishka14  I agree on all counts.  I am trying to remember a movie where everyone was "wished into the ........."  I can't remember where it was but that's where they need to go... Or else, a cruise to nowhere.

Also can't stand Val.  She just doesn't go with Abe.  Not a good match IMO.  Maybe because I keep seeing him with Lexi.  Val is too tall for him too.

Now, if they could just remove all those people you mentioned, we could have a storyline the way it used to be with people like Tom and Alice, etc.  If I wanted to see Chad and Abby, JJ and Lani, etc., making out in bed, I probably could find a channel where I could watch stuff like that.  I don't want to see that.  Not in my soap opera.  JMO of course.

Esteemed Contributor

So, my closed caption showed Claire saying "Bonnie, Theo's sister."  I rewound several times.  She did not say Lani and it looked more like Voni.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  I thought I heard Bonnie also.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@mishka14  I agree on all counts.  I am trying to remember a movie where everyone was "wished into the ........."  I can't remember where it was but that's where they need to go... Or else, a cruise to nowhere.

Also can't stand Val.  She just doesn't go with Abe.  Not a good match IMO.  Maybe because I keep seeing him with Lexi.  Val is too tall for him too.

Now, if they could just remove all those people you mentioned, we could have a storyline the way it used to be with people like Tom and Alice, etc.  If I wanted to see Chad and Abby, JJ and Lani, etc., making out in bed, I probably could find a channel where I could watch stuff like that.  I don't want to see that.  Not in my soap opera.  JMO of course.

@sophiamarieIf we're thinking of the same show, it was an old Twilight Zone and a kid wished people he didn't like, 'into the cornfield.'

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@MamaWick  I thought I heard Bonnie also.

Me too!!

Honored Contributor

Someone please refresh my poor memory, what led them to Memphis and Susan, if Rolf was dead, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  all I remember is the cops narrowed it down to the Memphis house by tracing some information and it all came back to that address. Elvis' place Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

loved it when Sami decked SUSAN!

She sure did some name calling to Sami..lol!

could have done without Clair's over acting drama with Tripp tho.

Hope sure tries her best to be dramaic  with JJ but i don't like her in her new job!

hmm..is Will starting to rem. after Sonny left??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Thanks so much. Yesssss, it was little Anthony who wished everyone into the cornfield.  I loved that show.  Everyone had to agree with him or else......

I wish all those mentioned - into the cornfield too...

BTW, since when does Hope the Commissioner, go to a simple shooting, burglary, whatever..... Why is she interrogating JJ????  Shouldn't a detective be doing that?? Oh that's right, Rafe is in Memphis.

Good thing Kayla and Val are around.  Who else is qualified to do surgery.  Oh, and if Theo was shot in the chest, how come he's paralyzed in the lower extremities???  I thought they said the bullet was near the aorta.  Oh, maybe its also close to the sciatic nerve?  Oh well - time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Well if Sami really did the things Susan said she did, I'd rather have Susan as my mom.