Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori  -  Is Vivan's sidekick, Ivan, coming back??

Didn't Vivian give birth to Philip? 

@IlliniGirl88, OMG, I just read about that.  I had no idea she carried Kate's baby.  Sounds like good stuff.  I've only seen her in her last appearance because I haven't watched the show from the beginning.  I saw Brady bury her alive.  It was pretty funny.

@LoriLori  -  If memory serves correctly, I think Kate and Victor were trying to have a child and couldn't, and Vivian stole Kate's eggs.  I could be totally wrong, but it was something like that and then Vivan gave birth to Philip.

I really wish Ivan would come back, they were so good together and he was so devoted to her, always calling her, "Madame."

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori  -  Is Vivan's sidekick, Ivan, coming back??

Didn't Vivian give birth to Philip? 

@IlliniGirl88, OMG, I just read about that.  I had no idea she carried Kate's baby.  Sounds like good stuff.  I've only seen her in her last appearance because I haven't watched the show from the beginning.  I saw Brady bury her alive.  It was pretty funny.

@LoriLori  -  If memory serves correctly, I think Kate and Victor were trying to have a child and couldn't, and Vivian stole Kate's eggs.  I could be totally wrong, but it was something like that and then Vivan gave birth to Philip.

I really wish Ivan would come back, they were so good together and he was so devoted to her, always calling her, "Madame."

Yes, Vivian stole Kate's eggs and gave birth to Philip.  I liked Ivan too.  Didn't Vivian also bury Maggie or someone else besides Carly?    The should bring Philip back even if it is a new actor in the role.   I would love to see Bo back if it wouldn't be a short-term thing.

Esteemed Contributor

THIS THREAD IS FROM LAST WEEK. PLEASE POST ON THE CURRENT THREAD DATED 11/20. THANK YOU.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore    Kitty that is so funny.   I also have the last episode of Another World on VHS.   Now I want to go and find that tape.