Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

I have never liked Kate and today confirms it !  She is nothing but a  -itch !!!!  She has never had to pSy for anything does ever done !  This was the one time I thought she was caught ,  but as usual she wiggles out of it .  She cares fir no one but herself as always.  I know must keep telling myself it's just a soap not real LOL.   I just do hope somehow it comes to light and Kate goes down. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have to vent:  Take those nasty, "bloody" scrubs off, Sweetness!  You're not working in a MASH unit, you're in a civilized hospital, which has garbage collection on the way out the OR door.  Let's upset Theo's family more by giving them an update on his condition wearing dirty, unsanitary scrubs. 

Now, she & Val are mulling over the coffee pot still wearing those scrubs.Woman Surprised  Yes, we get you just did surgery, but that's gross!  I've never been greeted by a doctor wearing dirty scrubs, have you???

Honored Contributor

I've never been fond of Kate, but toDAY tears it. I despise her. Selfish woman. And that outfit she was wearing-on her it looked like a bag lady. I hope Tripp sends an anonymous email to the commissioner. Then looks Kate straight in the eye and says he doesn't know what she's talking about. Don't the coppers have a way of bringing up deleted emails? At least they do in the movies. Myron. Calling Myron. S.O.S Come in, Myron.

I feel sorry for Claire. She's beside herself. Some people are just worriers. (me and Claire)

I ff thru the whisperer and Jennifer.  He is so tan next to Jen. I think he's just dark complexioned. From a distance, she looked bald toDAY.

Chad, there's another DiMera you haven't questioned. And it's not Andre. Look around you.

If Theo recovers totally, I hope Abe feels like the brute he was/is. I know we won't be seeing Theo again but I'm sure they will get word from wherever they take him that he has recovered but wants a change of scenery so he's going to college in another town. He's probably harboring bad feelings about Claire and doesn't want to come back. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, but we will be seeing Theo again.  At least one more time, maybe more -- in those final scenes he leaked.

Honored Contributor

When Will, Sami, Susan, etc. aren't on I'm disappointed.  Today was that.

I know Kate loves Lucas and she loves her grandchildren.  Andre is a cold-blooded killer.  I think this writer is writing Kate all over the place and it's not to her benefit.  Are we meant to despise her now?  Or is it an unintended consequence of the writing?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Kate has always been like this. I used to just laugh at her antics, and the times Lucas broke it off with her. Even the times she tried to poison someone. I just laughed and shook my head. But toDAY, I don't know. I had enough of the hair tossing  and threats she was dishing out and thought, it's about time someone bested her. My money was on Tripp. But of course, well, you know how it turned out. Like it always does. She comes out smelling like a rose. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

When Will, Sami, Susan, etc. aren't on I'm disappointed.  Today was that.

I know Kate loves Lucas and she loves her grandchildren.  Andre is a cold-blooded killer.  I think this writer is writing Kate all over the place and it's not to her benefit.  Are we meant to despise her now?  Or is it an unintended consequence of the writing?

It sure worked for me.

Valued Contributor

Cannot believe this Susan twist in the Days Show, feel like it is fantasy. Susan is certainly not believable or funny. This show is getting very strange. I have been watching since the first show aired, and I cannot believe this strange turn of events in the Days I used to enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle  Did he have the scruffy look? Was his hair gray? I like him a lot (James Read) so......just wondering?

@Judaline, I'm not shelbelle but I can answer:  He was all cleaned up.  Gray hair, well groomed.  He played the high school principal.  He had a tiny role.  But I guess for an out-of-work actor every penny counts like it does for anyone else out of work. 

(Except James Scott/EJ.  He must have saved a lot or invested well.  Seems like he doesn't need to work -- not that anyone wants him! --  although his wife works.)

Yes, it was a very small part, but funny, nbc aired it in the promos for several days before it aired, that particular scene he was in. They aired it during Days several times, that is how I knew in advance

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Kate is going to blackmail Tripp for thr phone!! Remember she knows what he did at the hospital.

I am waiting, waiting for the day Kate is put in jail......it never comes...she gets out of everything.....remember when she tried to poison Chloe with apples?   And brownies?