Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

Let's get this week going!

Lori Lori has a link on last week's thread about the promotional video shown at yesterday's "Day of Days."  I never could get either link open, but did find it on a Google search.  Thanks, Lori.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/13/2017

Here's the link to the promo shown at Day of Days yesterday.  They do this every year.  The promo covers the rest of November sweeps.

This link from Days of Our Lives twitter account:

Day of Days promo from Twitter

And here it is from Youtube:

Day of Days promo - Youtube

Enjoy!  I've watched it a few times!

Esteemed Contributor

Moving this up and over last week's thread.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  -  WOW!  That was good!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I nailed it...BIG TIME!!!!

On last week's thread someone asked why Theo would be in street closed and stated he didn't look paralyzed.  I believe at the beginning of the scene it was stated he was being transferred (probably to a rehab facility).  I also believe that he is probably paralyzed only from the waist down as his legs didn't really moved in those scenes.

Honored Contributor

Congrats, @MamaWick, you nailed it is right!!!!

Just a suggestion but at the end of every month on her monthly book thread Sunala posts a message in large caps saying:  THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, PLEASE GO TO THIS MONTH'S THREAD.  I didn't want to usurp your position LOL but there is still posting on last week's.

Honored Contributor

I loved this episode.  Almost every second of it.  I may watch it twice.  Will, Susan, Sami, Sonny, then Rafe -- gold.  Julie, Doug, Abe & Val.  Chandler was perfect as Will.  Susan is so entertaining.

But...

Honored Contributor

...My problem, and it's a big one, is that JJ as an officer who discharged his weapon would have immediately been brought to the station by fellow officers.  Every officer who discharges their weapon has to be.  And because he shot someone he would be immediately placed on administrative leave pending investigation, interviewed, etc. etc.  No way would he be walking free let alone being in the hospital where they took Theo.  

Poor Theo. 

JJ messed up so badly.   Usually I don't care when they get the details wrong but this is an unambiguous situation and JJ should have been handled immediately.

I wonder whether this will end his career in law enforcement or if redemption is possible.  Wondering is good.  I don't miss the days when everything was simplistic and predictable.

Honored Contributor

That last post made me sad.  The situation is sad.  So to lighten it up:

Susan!  Hahahahaaha, she cracks me up!

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Way to go!   Today was great for the most part.  Again, I could have done w/o Claire & Tripp.   So glad we finally got to hear Will speak.  And as you said @LoriLori, he nailed it.   Susan was funny too.  Saying Sami was just Mane, mane mane.  I loved their faces at the end when he said he was EJ.   I might have to go back & watch it again too.