Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/09/2015

This one!!!

Honored Contributor

i think Ali is prettier now at almost 40, then she was as a teen, she lost her baby fat years ago, just before her wedding and has kept it off, good for her!!!

Honored Contributor

Welcome back @corinne, get better soon.

@capatosta, since Rafe was with Kate I'm sure you're not too old for him!  You're welcome to a piece of him if you so desire.

No to Jen and Rafe!  I have wanted him with Hope even before he fell in love with her.  And maybe they can up the road have some detective adventures (but not the kind he had with Carrie; that was one of the lamest storylines ever, can anyone ever unsee that stupid ice cube fantasy in their office?).

Honored Contributor

I am sad that Joe is in a wheelchair IRL now.  And admire him all the more for still giving us our Stefano as much as he can.

I hope Ali Sweeney falls in a ditch.

Esteemed Contributor

Gee Lori... Tell us how you really feel Smiley Wink
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

So, are we to assume that there is a budding romance between Eduardo and Kate, looks like she wants to get her claws into him already.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, are we to assume that there is a budding romance between Eduardo and Kate, looks like she wants to get her claws into him already.

It seems that Kate likes the dead beat Dad type - Clyde and now Eduardo. I think Kate and Roman should get back together.

Loved seeing the pictures from the party.  It was nice to see Renee, Liz and Laura - wonder if Don Craig and Neil Curtis were there also.  Thanks for posting the link. 

Honored Contributor

Funny how we're assuming Bo dies. After we fix Hope up with about three other guys, watch him say he's staying!

Honored Contributor

Mama, I always do, don't I, LOL?

I just despise Ali Sweeney (and Samanther) worse than usual right now because if it isn't bad enough that she demanded EJ be alive if she was to return for the 50th --

-- there she is prancing around on the screen like a teenybopping teenager when it isn't long that Will just died.  Bryan Dattilo in every scene, even in the background, looks like a broken man.  Ali looks like Carly Rae Jepsen singing "Friday."  

It REALLY REALLY annoys me.  I get that it's entertainment and everyone can't walk around Salem crying all the time but sheesh, I think I will never forget on Friday's episode when Ali burst into the penthouse like life was all kittens and rainbows.  Ali even used that annoying baby-ish voice.  UGH UGH UGH UGH.*

*that's how I really feel, LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Given his history I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one with the claws.  Kate has always been a very sexual woman.  Eduardo is a leech and it won't surprise me if he's turned on by all her money.

ETA:  Sorry, @twinsister, just noticed you said the same thing a few posts ago!