Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/09/2015

@snowball That's how I feel about Nicole. Plus she's sooo big all over. I always thought her facial features were as large as a man's.

Esteemed Contributor

Why doesn't someone put better looking bandaids on Chad's cheek?  Surely, white isn't the only thing available???  I think he really hurt himself because in the hospital, when he first opened his eyes (eye) that eye was all bloodshot and he didn't get hurt in the fight with Ben, so he looks like he might have a few stitches, but FHS, put a flesh-colored butterfly on.

I didn't see any IV anywhere near Hope's bed.  I think they'd better let her go home soon because Abs is going to need the room.  I still don't know why Hope wasn't sedated before the screaming started.  They KNEW she was going to scream when she woke up.  The whole thing is ridiculous IMO.

When Vic first saw Bo, he said "you look like he11".  Well, actually he looked pretty good for someone who had been held hostage for over 2 years and beaten and starved.  We need more realism.  LOL  During the fight, the house looked like it was demolished.  When Bo went home, just a few things were thrown around.  He keeps calling it "his" house.  Doesn't he know Hope divorced him and is/was married to someone else???  Oh wait, she's a widow now.

Trusted Contributor

The house was a mess, but Rafe was with the cops in the house and they said they would have it cleaned up like nothing happened when Hope gets home.  

Trusted Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Yay...Chad will figure it all out and come to the rescue.

but I wonder how long till Chad finds out it is his baby?????  and will the baby live?

New Dr. today,  Dr. Dan's friend.....why do we need another Australia accent....hard to understand sometimes....this one is better looking than Vic's nephew that went to jail, (forgot his name) but there is something about his mouth that is the same or familiar.....

will this be who Nicole ends up with when Daniel dies??????  I would like Brady and Nicole to finally be together,,  didn't she like him like 20 years ago or so?

Where are Claire  and Shawn's wife, what's her name again?

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14  Hi - I think I can answer two of your questions.

1.  Alexandros

2.  Belle

Respected Contributor

All I can say is that I hope nothing happens to Victor...he has the best lines ever.

Brady did not know about all the goings on and Aiden;s death. He says to Victor , "where have I been?" Victor says "probably sleeping with the in house tramp!"  Love him!

Respected Contributor

OK.....it is official, the second bad acting Ciara is here. She is terrible. She must be related to one of the writers or something.

Respected Contributor

Completely unrelated--I saw Xander on an old episode of NCIS yesterday and he did not have an accent!

Honored Contributor

Actors do a fantasitc job of going in and out of accents , so many losing theirs for roles .

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The actor who plays Xander is Scottish, not Australian.  The actor has actually been on several episodes in a recurring part on NCIS.  I love the guy. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix