Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/09/2015

Just read an article on the anniversary party for DAYS held  on Saturday.  Apparently NBC and Sony went all out for their stars - 150 past and present actors were there along with Alice Horton's donuts and Shawn and Caroline's clam chowder.   

If you want to see it go to Glamour.com - scroll down to Entertainment -  and scroll to "Behind the scenes at DAYS 50th".(Sorry - don't know how to post links)  There are quite a few videos with interviews and also the actors on stage singig and dancing.  Eric and Casey singing a duet (guess Casey is not in jail yet), Steve and Wally.  There is one video of multiple cast members singing Twist and Shout.  At one end of the stage is Ari and the other end is her ex husband Kyle and after a while Shawn gets up on stage and stands in the middle between them. Shawn was dancing all over - really getting into it.  Fun to watch.  If you are on Facebook, just go to DAYS page and it is all there.

I wish they would have taped this and shown it to their loyal viewers.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie - Hope says she wants to care for Chase, but he wants no part of that, since Bo killed his father.  Looks we are going to have another troubled teen in Salem.

Honored Contributor

@jobran wrote:

When Hope and Aiden went back home on their wedding night, where were the children?  Nobody mentioned them at all.  Why didn't they go away on a honeymoon anyway?

Who is going to care for Chase now.  Is he out of the picture?  (sorry, but I haven't seen yesterday or today's shows yet) so my questions may have been answered.

They were with Doug and Julie, the mentioned that today.

Honored Contributor

Jud, I could never replace you as our Head Writer.  Just this one episode...last shot, Sami in a straight jacket in an isolation room screaming her head off that EJ is alive, heh heh.  

They really brought everyone back for that party.  There's footage everywhere.  Sounds like a good time.  No way do they cancel the show now after all this 50th publicity and DAYS showing up so many places.

In other good news (this one's dedicated to you, Mama) just read that Parker is being replaced.  Awwwwww.  I know we'll all miss the old Parkers terribly were terrible.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Just read an article on the anniversary party for DAYS held  on Saturday.  Apparently NBC and Sony went all out for their stars - 150 past and present actors were there along with Alice Horton's donuts and Shawn and Caroline's clam chowder.   

If you want to see it go to Glamour.com - scroll down to Entertainment -  and scroll to "Behind the scenes at DAYS 50th".(Sorry - don't know how to post links)  There are quite a few videos with interviews and also the actors on stage singig and dancing.  Eric and Casey singing a duet (guess Casey is not in jail yet), Steve and Wally.  There is one video of multiple cast members singing Twist and Shout.  At one end of the stage is Ari and the other end is her ex husband Kyle and after a while Shawn gets up on stage and stands in the middle between them. Shawn was dancing all over - really getting into it.  Fun to watch.  If you are on Facebook, just go to DAYS page and it is all there.

I wish they would have taped this and shown it to their loyal viewers.

I was thinking the same thing, they should air footage from the party one day instead of the regular show, great idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  The way things are going nowadays, shouldn't Parker be married by now?  Surely, he isn't still a little tyke.

Honored Contributor

Hahahahaha @sophiamarie.  

That's almost as funny as you saying it's a lovely day in South Florida.  That to me is an oxymoron.   (Although it does happen three, four times a year when everyone freaks out and puts on boots and winter coats because it's 60 LOL.)  85 in November?  Yuck!!!

Honored Contributor

Just read on SoapsSheKnows, Brandon Beemer is definitely replacing Jason Cook after he leaves when his 2 months are up.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, I could never replace you as our Head Writer.  Just this one episode...last shot, Sami in a straight jacket in an isolation room screaming her head off that EJ is alive, heh heh.  

Aww, shucks lori. pshaw and all that. Except for the straight jacket part. After reading "Twisted", the cover came back into my mind when I read your bit about Sami. I totally disliked that book.

In other good news (this one's dedicated to you, Mama) just read that Parker is being replaced.  Awwwwww.  I know we'll all miss the old Parkers terribly were terrible.  

What? You mean there are no little Parkers running around by now? Everyone else is all grown up and off to college! We maybe lucked out on this one. Parker may leave with Daniel. Surely Chloe will come get him. Glad to see Brandon Beemer replacing Jason Cook. I like the actor, not much the character. I'm onto twin's website party..............

Respected Contributor

Yay...Chad will figure it all out and come to the rescue.