Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

That was a great sneak peak. Looks like maybe the suspicion about Susan might be true.

Trusted Contributor

@Eager2Learn  I'm with you on that.  I LOVE Ben.  His scenes are riveting, especially the evil ones. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  How nice you are to remember. I don't remember what we were talking about at the time I posted it and TTYTT, I don't talk about it. I surprised myself on that one.

When my brother was in rehab I saw lots of kids. Hurt kids. Teens. Hurt in traffic/diving accidents. And with what went on with them underneath, they couldn't just slip into a pair of jeans, no matter who did it for them. And as you can imagine, there is much more.

I believe DAYS will get past this fast or I wouldn't hang in there. Remember OldChad when he had to go to Boston for rehab? Here one DAY and gone the next. Probably be like that.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, many aspects of your life touch me in a big way.  Agree, this will happen quickly and I'm glad for your sake.  

Honored Contributor

Shazam!!! I never saw so much going on on DAYS-not for years! At least not all at once. One question-do you think Susan did this to hurt Sami even more or was it accidentally that she started to love him? Trying not to use names. Most intriguing, all of it. You'd think Doc would be called in. Or maybe they realized she isn't all she's cracked up to be. I don't think she ever helps anybody, lol. I see Sister Mary Maura is on the case. This should be good. Looks like they're going to need her. My head is spinning.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is just not a killer.  Kristen, on the other hand....well, she definitely could be. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Who's paralyzed ? Are we still talking about Days of our lifes??

Respected Contributor

I think she is Laura Geller.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@sophiamarie, I'm with you. Rafe's face looked terrible so I think he had an accident in real life.  Maybe they couldn't cover it with makeup while it healed.

@AuntG  The reason I think it happened in real life is because his cheek was swollen and probably sore.  He also had an open cut that was in the process of healing.  I think it is healing by itself and makeup might have given him an infection.  Also, applying makeup could have been painful to a very sore cheek, especially the amount needed to cover all that up.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

In the video Lori posted, Theo was in street clothes in a hospital bed, hugging the two girls.  He didn't look paralyzed at all.  

Can someone explain what that video was all about?  There was some talking off camera by someone and then a little laughing.  Surely, that wasn't meant to be shown as part of the story??